xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thorn

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Pet? Tell me :P

What is your favorite kind of HOUSE pet? Well, mine is a dog. (cocker spaniel ones) I have 2! They're not normal size though, they're suppose to be bigger but, well, their a little small than normal.

Their names are:

Shigger (he's the runt)

and...

Doogie! (his brother!)

They're really cute! I'll show you a picture of my dog shigger, (I don't have any pictures of doggie though...)

Ok, here it is! (pic)

Posted Image

That's the only picture I have of him. :XD:

I think my favorite house pet would be either a cat or a maltese-poodle mix dog. The maltese-poodles are small and adorable and don't shed much. They are even cuter when you get the run because they don't get longer than 8 inches and are so cute. And cats are good because they are calm, and just like to sit around not always play.I love birds too; however, they don't make good house pets because they are too loud and messy.

Well I love shitzu's (dog) I have one named jade and she is the cutest dog I have every seen. I'm not really a cat person tough because well they look scary in my opinion and also I'm allergic to them but ehhh, they are cleaner than most dogs, thats the only reason why I like them but yeah I'm a dog person

First i'll tell you what i don't like. i hate house pets. toys and most terriers i can't stand, pit bull terriers and bull terriers being the exception.

i love dogs that earn their keep. i like working dogs, no matter their specialty. collies and shepards herd; they bust their tails to please their masters. sled dogs....need i say more? hounds hunt, beit criminals, drugs, cancer or hogs, but they still earned their dinner! trained guard dogs (not the ones some moron taught to be mean) real trained guard or attack dogs- put their lives in danger so that you or the policemen don't have to. these are the dogs i love! But when I must say about one dog that it will be:

Native American Dog.

They look like wolves but behave very well. They can be working or hunting dogs but the majority are not so energetic that they have to be. They can be just family pets. Good for people with allergies, good with kids and pets and is the first dog I want to adopt. I?ve often lived with dogs but they weren?t my own to keep. Some photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, take a wild guess! LOL Dogs of course!I don't even get cat people! Don't care what those TV commercials say, NOTHING makes a litter box smell bearable! I can't even go in a house that has a cat, my eyes start to water and my lungs feel like they are on fire. But now Soviet, lets not blow off all terriers aside from the pits and bull terriers. Terriers were bred to work, no doubt about that. Even the little yorkies were bred to exterminate vermin. And there isn't anything an Airedale can't do. They have been used for hunting (big cats and bears included) police work, and military. They make great kid dogs, and are protective of their familys.

Definitely gotta go with Dog on this one. That's just personal preference tho. I mean i've had dogs, lizards, fish, and i've been around plenty of cats, snakes, rabbits throughout my life and i've always gone back to dogs. I love them. I've got two right now, small little guys who are really funny to watch....a little annoying at times but they are just animals. Dogs it is.

My favorite pet would be a dog. I'm also more of a dog person than cat person. I'm not sure why, but I just like dogs. I also like birds, and I have a Cockatiel at the moment named Bob :XD:

Dogs are, in my opinion, the best kind of pets. Not only are they mans best friends, they can also serve as a good form of protection. Cats are also good companions, I guess, but they odn;t have the protection factor and, in the past, have annoyed me, with hairballs and throwing up.

Cats of course, tabby witch is the kind I have.Dogs are also nice but can be very painful sometimes :)And fish are fun and don't make a mess but the cleaning out the tank ruins it. Can't they eat it or something?Edit: when I say dogs I mean labs/retrievers :XD:

Edited by tractor (see edit history)

i like dogs the best, all together i in my life i had around 6 dogs, 2 cats, a parrot, rabbits, 2 ferrets, lizards and a snakeright now i have a cat and two baby kittens thats about 6 weekz old and they are bad as hell.. they try to chew my computer and phone wires alot and i throw em..but i like dogs better even tho cats are easier to take care of..

Edited by cash (see edit history)

I DON'T TRUST MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
MATTER OF FACT I TRUST DOGS MORE THAN I TRUST HUMANS.

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE THAT DOGS BLOOD, NOT JUST ANY DOG. GOTTA BE A PITBULL,

THAT'S THE ONLY DOG FOR ME. DON'T WANT TO GO AGAINST ONE OF THEM I'LL TELL YOU

THEY MAKE GOOD FRIENDS, BUT EVEN WORSE ENEMIES.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU TREAT THEM !!!

-DMX

My Favorite animal in the whole world is The American Pitbull Terrier. Currently, I own 9 Full blooded American Pitbull Terriers. Three Old Family Rednose, 2 girls, Sasha and Mocha, and one boy, Juvenile, known around his parts as Juvy. Mocha and Juvy are chocolate rednose and Sasha, who just had her first litter of 8 puppies on 7/7/07, is chocolate brindle rednose. My oldest dog, who made me fall in love with the pitbull is named harley. He is 5 years old and is what is known as a bandog. He is half bullmastiff and half american pitbull terrier. I also have a lil pitbull mutt named Duke. We named him duke cause when he was little he got his leg broken and I had to get a splint put on his back leg so everyday when he went outside to use the bathroom, he would get poop on his butt so we started callin him dukey booty. Lol. I love the American Pitbull Terrier as a family pet, as a breed, as a hobby, and as the best friend a guy could ever have. They are the most loyal dogs I have ever owned and would never attack a child or a person. They have all been socialized with babies being that my 2 sisters have 5 kids between the two so they have always been around them. They do not like other dogs though UNLESS they are puppies. I can understand that though. I wouldn't want no stranger comin to my house and peein all over my bushes either. Lol.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please use proper bbcode next time.

i love cats they are soo cool. all the pering and stuff. like when its a rainy day (like what is is now where i am) a cat is really good company like mega said. so yer i ould like a cat. epically a kitten. there so cute:):P

Edited by benzkids (see edit history)

hm... i dont like pets because they always cause some trouble in our house like leave some mess in the kitchen or living room or outside of the house they *BLEEP* on ground and pee somewhere they like and thats sucks so i dont like them anymore but my first house pets are Dog uhm... a poppy :P