xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Psyched

Battle Of The Forum Software.

Which is superior?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yo, invision all the way here!I agree with whoever that was, that said they like it because they haven't figured it out all the way. I'm using 2.x.x so I know nearly nothing about it, but the beauty is, you need to know literally nothing to use invision 2.0. I'ts totally simple. Keep it real.Panda

vBulletin everything what you need believe me ;) has much more options than invision and others ;) if you use it you wouldn't regret that :Pphpbb is free but the new version(still in project) is very promising :Pinvision is good but I don't like it, v2.0.0 is fine ;)

Well the most annoying thing about it is that even though i like VBulletin and IPB they are both the ones u have to pay for!I personally think PhpBB is overated because of its lack of admisitrative features....

i like phpbb because of all the styles u can get and it's free too ;) i like invision too and the features are really cool but phpbb is more simple. the only thing i hate about php is that it doesn't let u click on somebody's name to see their profile. You have to click profile at the bottom instead ;)

Edited by krap (see edit history)