xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Psyched

Shoutbox. Reposition.

I'm really not a fan of the shoutbox being at the top of the page. It takes too long to load, and pushes the actual Forum content to the bottom. I think it should be included just above the footer & copyright.

Yes but then nO one will see it...And it will keep moving on everypage due to the amount of posts there are...IT is stable at the top where it does not move because the posts are below it.Also it is in full view for all of the members and they can interact with each other easily. If it is at the bottom we will keep having to scroll down to get to it and it will be probably desserted.

You can diable it! there is a (-) in the top right corner, on every part off the forum acctuallly.Thay should also have a link to open the shoutbox in a new window, That would be useful!

Yes but then nO one will see it...And it will keep moving on everypage due to the amount of posts there are...

IT is stable at the top where it does not move because the posts are below it.

Also it is in full view for all of the members and they can interact with each other easily. If it is at the bottom we will keep having to scroll down to get to it and it will be probably desserted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Psyched .. Are you ASKING Becca & Cragllo to MOve the Shoutbox.. ROFLMAO... Just get them to agree over it and I will give u free hosting! No posts required!!

Psyched .. Are you ASKING Becca & Cragllo to MOve the Shoutbox..  ROFLMAO... Just get them to agree over it and I will give u free hosting! No posts required!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know what I am feeling a little generous ;) I agree to moving the shoutbox... on one condition me and cragllo get to be admin... ;) soo ahhh.... Right back atcha :P

Anyways it's fine where it is and well it doesnt look like you actually use it, so wouldn't it be better for those who use to decide whether THEY like it or not down there ? Your only thinking of the other half of trap which don't like it and not the other other half which do

i dont think you should get rid of it or move it, it doesn't really slow down the site, and i think it's a really good way of quickly chatting to ppl, and it makes the site look active. in my opinion, the forum would be pretty boring without the shoutbox

Until now I like the shoutbox... Moving it to the bottom is not good as we have to scroll down every time we want to see it.P.S. Thanks to frozensolid... You made me start to use the shoutbox ;)

Its not the shoutbox and usually It loads in a snap .. It is basically the ads which probably slow up the loading. Try Firefox, It redefines surfing speed!