xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Psyched

Great Tutorial Site. www.htmldog.com

I'd have to say this is the most helpful site I've had the privilege of viewing. It helped me to become the web designer I am today, and I think any of you considering learning a bit of raw coding should check it out - you really do learn lots, fast.

HTML Dog

I've also found it works great in conjunction with Dreamweaver.

Thanks man,I'm just getting good with dreamweaver, and I needed a few tips, and this is just right. Real cool to brush up on html too. Nice link. Do you have any of the stuff you've made so far? (I'm infering that you're a decent web-designer, I like checking out other people's work, viewing source and stuff.)Panda

I've an ongoing project here, but I can't guarantee that'll be up for a while. It's not completed yet either, I just haven't had time. But you'll notice I make excessive use of CSS, and without that, the site would fall apart (literally!). If you need any tips in that department, just make a post or contact me personally and I'll give you any advice you need. This is really just a clan site, I hope to get a site up here with a few more of my personal touches to it. But remember, any help you need, I'm always around.

Thanks a lot for the link. I am starting to meddle with website creation myself and was having a lot of trouble working out how to get the CSS to work as I wanted it to. I went through the guide on the site and have finally got to grips with which styles will override others and am starting to get my pages looking the way I had planned. Does anyone happen to know of any good sites for tutorials on CSS geared specifically toward doing it through dreamweaver? Any help much appreciated, believe me when i say I need it.

Wow, thanks a lot for the link! It's a good site, lot's of great tutorials!I got to know so many new things. I can improve my site even more! I'm trying all the things out now..