xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

Ecosystem-how Do I Play? The free online animal MMORPG

Ecosystem is a free online MMORPG I heard about where you can play as animals! It came out in 2006 by GOA Europe and was made in a french studio... but it has no pics on Google and I can't find any info on it, or the official site. Someone help!

If your wondering about the game ecosystem clickyEcosystem-how Do I Play?

Ecosystem was supposed to come out, but they didn't finish it! I know I wanted to play it too, but it never came out. D= They get all of our hopes up talking about a knew cool animal MMORPG game, but they never released it. Thats why I'm counting on spore to come out. I wish spore was free.-reply by Alilya

Yea yea Ecosystem-how Do I Play?Man thats sooo true and nobody really knows what happened to that game BUT,there is this game site called impressivetitle.Com and you can be a lion,wolf,just about any animal you want! but you have to look through out the site to find the download page but I already have it,and I LOVE it!-reply by person lols land