xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

New Hannah Montana Ds Game Problem HELP NEEDED

I had another post where I introduced my latest Hannah Montana DS Game problem. I now have a new one! Here's the story: Ok, I am NOT playing the Hannah Montana DS Game out of my own free will. My little girl cousin bought it and she's really bad at DS games so she told me if I beat it for her in two days she would give me twenty bucks. I am flat broke and I need all the money I can get.My latest problem: I have to search lockers at the school to find Ricco's homework because Jackson is doing it for him. (Don't ask!) How in the world do I search lockers? PLEASE HELP. I have to finish this dumb game in two days.

My latest problem: I have to search lockers at the school to find Ricco's homework because Jackson is doing it for him. (Don't ask!) How in the world do I search lockers? PLEASE HELP. I have to finish this dumb game in two days.Well Lucky You I Know :) Go To School & Talk To Oliver And if You Say The Right Things He Will Move Open The Locker (Like You Open Doors) And You Will Get it. Is That Fine ?

My latest problem: I have to search lockers at the school to find Ricco's homework because Jackson is doing it for him. (Don't ask!) How in the world do I search lockers? PLEASE HELP. I have to finish this dumb game in two days.

Well Lucky You I Know xd.gif

Go To School & Talk To Oliver And if You Say The Right Things He Will Move Open The Locker (Like You Open Doors) And You Will Get it.

Is That Fine ?

Yeah i watched a episode of hannah montanna and oliver broke into a locker lol !! and got bashed my cousin has this game maybe she will give me $20 to pass it..:0

Okay, I'm just going to have to say that exposing yourself to demon spawn is worth more than $20, okay? Have we got that clear? Because you seem like you're a nice person. I'm going to give you some advice: It is a slippery slope you're walking. Soon, you're going to be laughing at her shenanigans on youtube, then you're going to get one of her albums for christmas, then you're going to end up lying on your bed shivering, surrounded by life-size Hannah Montana posters! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.Get out. Get out now. No hooker has done anything so shamefully low for a mere $20.It's like selling your soul to the devil, but having to eat a poop pie just for the pleasure of doing so.And lastly: There are internet walkthroughs for that sort of thing. No joke, look up a Hanna Montana walkthrough and just run through the game in a day and a half.This post is old, so I'm going to give a warning to all who come behind:YOU HAD BETTER NOT PLAY THIS GAME. HANNAH MONTANA IS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO HUMANITY SINCE HITLER.