xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Entropia Universe

Entropia Universe

What a great game. This game not only has MOBs for every level but the graphics are by far the best I have ever seen in any MMORPG.
The music is serene and upbeat and the landscape design and MOB design are the most original I have ever experienced.

Now there are a ton of threads out there as to why NOT to play this game.
People will complain that they were told you can make money at it, and they played it for a day and didn't make any money.
Well I don't know anything in life you work at for a day and make enough to live on for the rest of your lfie, unless you win the lottery.

Play the game to experience it's beauty and gameplay. It's very complex and diverse.

They are moving the the CryEngine next year, so the graphics and physics will only get better.

I have been playing it for 2 years now and absolutly love the game. I feel there is none better, and I have tried ALOT of them.

It looks like the colossal times mixed with the future and aliens. looks good, it almost look good as world of warcraft maybe even better because its basicly the whole universe I'll give it a try but I have to delete a game first ahah. Im just kinda wondering why does it say apply for an account, does that mean only some will get accepted?