xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Edgecoc

The Latest my greatest...

Pretty cool :XD: I like the top one a bit more than the bottom one, but I think that they both look good :) And you're really good at blending the images in, I wouldn't even have guessed that they weren't a part of the background, if I didn't know you created them yourself. Anyway... very cool! By the way, what are the pictures from? I'm so behind the times when it comes to this sort of thing :D

Very nice. I like how it all blends together, nice choice with the colors. The renders are really cool also. The one thing I would change is the text. It stick out too much when everything else blends. On your second one, you did an outer glow and that helped a little, but I think you need a little more. Maybe smudge it a little bit to fit in with the overall grunge-ness.Well done overall. 8/10

It's nice but it looks like the same technique you used over and over you kight wanna change it up a bit, but love the blen it is really good just lighten up on the outer glow on the text, like dont make it obvious make it sorta of blend with the pic make it smaller. Still good Nice job! 7/10