xisto Community
yamenshahin

How To Create A Logo With Macromedia Fireworks 8

Here simple steps for how to create the slogan, with the program Macromedia Fireworks 8

1-open youer Macromedia Fireworks 8 program.

2-Clik on Creat New Fireworks File

Posted Image

3-Chose the height 400 and the width 400 pixels and the color of the background canvas is white

Posted Image

4-draw 2 ellipse as shown by any color and size

Posted Image

5- put the 2 ellipse over each other as shown

Posted Image

6-then select the 2 ellipse together

7-chose menu modify->combine paths->punsh

Posted Image

8-Write your name or company name, for example, Y.A.S by using the text tool

Posted Image

9-look at my final result

Posted Image

and done!

post-48146-1187103196_thumb.jpg

Nice tutorial man. it is more like the same step to get that thing done on Photoshop CS3. I think it should look a lil' better if you added a lil' embossment in there.Overall, looks nice and simple.

I have always been wanting to design a logo myself, for my website. That was an easy tutorial to follow. Maybe, i could use squares and other shapes to get more designs. Waiting for more of such tutorials ... :XD:

Aye, its a good tutorial, but the final effect does look a bit lacking, adding shadow and embossment like the others said would be a good idea, but often i find in simpler ones when you do that, you might want to make it look like its being reflected somehow, so it looks fuller. It adds ALOT to the final result, and looks very stylish and professional