xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maryam

Meet For The First Time After A Long Time Of Starting A Relationship

Im 20 years old,I used to talk to this guy on internet when I was in 9th grade like jus friends n then after 3 years we fell in love with each other but I had to travel to another country for starting a college there and couldn?t meet before leavin cause he was outta town for his sisters marriage. Its really complicated , we?ve been in this relationship for two years now.we are normal bf gfs over fone but we?ve never met. Now im back for summer n obviously he really wanna meet me n I?m little nervous to meet him for the first time. Hehe. Not much of an issue I know but what should I d make the first date comfortable? :XD:

The first date and you've been in this relationship for two years? Sounds like an excerpt from a war novel.Do you have some reservation that once you two meet, it might spoil the good thing you two have? I think he should know how you would truly feel before setting a time and a place. How about agreeing with each other that there should be no expectation on the first date? Taking things as if it was first time for everything--meeting, learning each other's names, what likes and dislikes etc.Strolling around a park is a good place to be both interactive and reserved from one another if needed. There's a little chance of 'the deadly silence' and the environment will present itself to offer topics you two can talk about. Whether it's about the weather or people passing by you two can talk about what's around you and what's about you. A guy can open up better when there's an activity that's involved. Ask him to take you on a boat ride. Let him row a boat and display his attribute as you compliment on his manly prowess. Make it a fun day. :XD:

Two years and you've never seen eachother. It's cool that it started in the 9th grade... Makes it a pretty sweet relationship. Just think up conversations in your head before you leave. Ask about where he lives, how his family is (if he has), whether he's studying, if he is what hes studying if he's not what he's doing, how he likes it where you are, how he feels right at that moment, etc.... Just be totally natural and smile.

I presume you have seen pictures of eachother and have actually stayed faithful? I think you may be aphersenhive becauce people do change from being behind a phone/computer etc to face-to-face. I say you really just need to find a nice quite place to go for a walk, if you both really love each other then you'll jump into each others arms as soon as your in sight of the other.Will you regret it if comes to the end of summer and you still havent seen him? What will he think? He is probably thinking the same as you. He is just as nervous as you i'd say, and if he wants to meet, shows alot from him. Unless there is a full complicated story behind this, I think you are worrying over nothing at all. Just meet with him and be yoursevles and have fun together?