xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction777

I Met A Girl Online, But I'm A Bit Shy...

so im new to this. but anyway.. i met this girl online, im getting to know her more and more. and turns out she goes to my old school. shes really cool , plus shes really pretty. i talked to her as much as i can.. but i dont know what else to do besides talk to her online..since i dont go to that school anymore yeah i know sounds kinda stupid im kind of shy so help would be appreciated

Assuming you live near (whether a few miles or more or less) to the school, and if you have transportation, you can try picking a place inbetween where you and her live or a place closer to where she lives and get to know her more offline. If you're looking to get rid of shyness, you have to make some kind of effort to do so. I suppose this topic would be one effort, but it would be in vain if you don't go any further.

Someone once told me, and I'm sure it's a popular saying, "every T has its cross and every I has its dot."I suppose that meant for every situation there might be some balancing, accommodating substance that would make a character a whole. This is to say that your shyness isn't all that to be blamed or identified as the cause. There is someone for each of us that would balance out our weakness so that two people can make a better one couple.Online "dating" does not workout all that great--but it's not like the real world dating isn't any better :XD: I believe mere words on the screen can carry the opposite of what the real, true intended meaning since the emotion to the words is only interpreted by the reader; not the writer. So be careful you don't think too much ahead would be my suggestion.Ask her out. It's simple as that. You got 50-50 chance at this (which is pretty much better odds than among other things). Either she will say yes or she will say no. But at least you get to find out if there's a chance she might feel the same about you the way you feel about her. If she says no you can still save your dignity since she hasn't seen you in real life--no worries on rumors that you were rejected... When you do get together, get to know her from the beginning. Carrying your "familiarity" of her from past online exchanges might enclose her into something she may not be in real life. Take things slow. Sounds too detailed? Well, I too have fall in love with someone online and I realized quickly that the person portrayed online was much more romantic than the person that sat in front of me. I fell in love with her words; not with her.

Yeah what I have to say is just got all for it when you think your ready like your connection between her is good enough to say you wanna go out on a date, just make sure you don't ask to early and ruin it :) and yeah shyness its ok Ive been there you'll get over it. Just gotta take a chance, dating is like a gamble sometimes you win some times you lose but its always chance. :XD: good luck hope it works out...

so first of all, you?ll never get a girl by asking for advice on the internet...shyness is a very bad thing, but hey, you?re a man and not a pu**y You have to watch how she reacts on you to see if you have any chances, is she interested in you? Dont you think, that you?re just bothering her and she is never the one who writes first? Arent you annoying to her?We can give you advice but you just have to do it yourself, we won?t date her instead of her...you can ask her a bit indirectly what she wants to do f.e. next weekend and if she says nothing then here is a good chance to ask her out. But as written before, dont ask her to go out too early, you can ruin everything

hmm damn ur right thanks

Be glad you've got what you have going with you.

I wish you the best of luck in results... I'm wicked shy also, and tried the whole Internet dating thing. This girl and I talked for over half a year, so I finally took the nerve to take leave and fly down to see her. Long story short, things got complicated and she ended up sleeping with some other dude she JUST met at one of the parties she hosted.

Needless to say, emotionally-scarred and somewhat traumatized. :XD: