xisto Community
kuberan_swe

Send Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone sending SMS with your own From address

Sending Fake SMS

There is a loop hole in Nokia mobile phone using which you can send fake SMS messages. i.e you can send a SMS to your friend by changing the from address to some random e-mail address.

Nokia has a feature called SMS e-mail

This feature is used to send e-mail by SMS. You network operator will have a SMS e-mail server.

You are supposed to send a SMS to the SMS mail server with the To address, subject and e-mail body as a partof the SMS text body by following the conventions provideded by your Network operator.

You SMS server will read the To address, Subject and the Body of e-mail from the SMS message and forwards the mail to the corresponding e-mail address.

If im confusing you, better take a look at this example

Compose a SMS with the following text

"to:xyz@gmail.com sub:hello body: hi test msg" excluding the double quotes

send the SMS to 9915 which is the SMS server for Airtel network, India.

Airtel will forward the SMS to the corresponding mail address xyz@gmail.com

Some Nokia phones have a seperate feature for this e-mail. So we can use this feature to send Fake messages

Fake Message steps:

step 1:

Compose a SMS msg with the text you want to send

Step 2:

Go to sending Options-> Send to E-mail

Step 3:

in the text box that appears key in an e-mail address which has to be a fake from address in your message.

Step 4:

Subject text box appears. Leave it blank or type in something you want

Step 5:

E-mai Server text box

This is the place where spoofing happens.

Instead of typing your e-mail server number 9915

Type in the mobile number of your friend/enemy you want to spoof

Then send the message

Kudoos !!!! You are done !!!! You ve sent a fake SMS message

Your friend/enemy will receive the message.

But the Sender number will be replaced with the e-mail address you gave.

Your number will not be displayed in the sender part.

I tried this trick in Nokia 6060 and Nokia 6610.

In other phones also the steps must be the same but the menu layout might change.

Those who wanted to know how to do this in some other specific phones i can help you

I ve discovered lots of Mobile phone tricks like this which i ll share with you all in the near future

You sure seem to have tinkered with your cell phone a lot!!But as far as anonymous emails are concerned, you could do it with a bit of knowledge of PHP too!! All you need is a well set-up server that can send emails!!That way you could send mails from billgates@microsoftdotcom to your friends telling them MS is interested in you!!!

Haha, that'd be funny angad. I almost got a Nokia.... Then I could have done this :XD: But instead I'm getting a Motorola Rizr like, tomorrow. I can't wait, it looks cool.

Damn, I try the trick with my motorola and nothing.
If you find a way to send a fake sms from the moto phone, please post it.

Actually Please mention your motorola phone model. ll let you know wheter it is possible in your phone.

Hey come on people share your expereince of using this fake message trick..... It would make the thread bit interesting...
Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged Posts.
Board Rules
Please use the Edit feature to avoid double posting.

isnt this a pretty old news .. and this works only in some nokia models , i had a 3125 phone with similar features , but later these service providers started charging for these .hmmm seems like u have found an old wine in a new bottle.any ways good post mate. :) :XD:

isnt this a pretty old news .. and this works only in some nokia models , i had a 3125 phone with similar features , but later these service providers started charging for these .hmmm seems like u have found an old wine in a new bottle.
any ways good post mate. :) :XD:

I guess you have mistaken the particular trick. It now even works in current phones and the network providers do not charge at all for this service. If your idea is something different from this. share your expereince also over here..

Sending Fake SMS

There is a loop hole in Nokia mobile phone using which you can send fake SMS messages. i.e you can send a SMS to your friend by changing the from address to some random e-mail address.

This feature is used to send e-mail by SMS. You network operator will have a SMS e-mail server.

You are supposed to send a SMS to the SMS mail server with the To address, subject and e-mail body as a partof the SMS text body by following the conventions provideded by your Network operator.

You SMS server will read the To address, Subject and the Body of e-mail from the SMS message and forwards the mail to the corresponding e-mail address.

Some Nokia phones have a seperate feature for this e-mail. So we can use this feature to send Fake messages

Fake Message steps:

step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

in the text box that appears key in an e-mail address which has to be a fake from address in your message.

Step 4:

Step 5:

E-mai Server text box

Then send the message

In other phones also the steps must be the same but the menu layout might change.

Those who wanted to know how to do this in some other specific phones i can help you

I ve discovered lots of Mobile phone tricks like this which i ll share with you all in the near future

i tried it in my mobile but.....its not working

some people know send fake email through netbios commands. that was called hacking, my friend told me, but it is harmless, and now many that e-mail go to spam folders

Sending Fake SMS

Fake Message steps:

step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

E-mai Server text box

Then send the message

Why that?

lol..i absolutely love the nokia trick

Send Fake Sms From Your Nokia Phone

Replying to kuberan_swe

I need to ask you a favor though...I'm trying to play a prank on one of my mates...I don't have access to his mobile..But I need to send an sms message from his mobile to his bro's mobile (we kinda scared his bro into thinking that my mate is gay)...We plan to send a text to confirm this doubt... :-P

Now my mate uses a gsm network (vodafone) new zealand and so does his bro.. Can you please suggest a method to send a fake sms accross to his brothers phone so it appears to have come from my mates number...

Cheers

Please reply when ossible (venom)

-reply by Venom