xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

Make Yourself Into A Simpson Character!

Hey, I was looking to make myself into a simpson character and have found a website for it. Burger King and the Simpsons are doing this are a marketing tool for the simpson movie. go check it out, you have save your picture, email it to friends, and even put it on a shirt/mug/hat ect. You have to upload a photo of yourself... as you'll figure it out - the instructions are there :P

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

Sadly I couldn't make a evil looking simpsons character of me but did a evil like simpsons character of me. It just screams evil I guess, of course I could just remove the glasses and have scary looking eyes.

Posted Image

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I made one of my friends into a simpson.. I liked it a lot.... Cool way of having some fun :P I wont put up the pic as my friend does not want anyone to see her...Needless to say all of her friends and me have a copy of the picture :P

I tired to and the web site is really cool and good programmed in flash... but I tried a picture and I didn't like the results because I thought the program will analize mi pic (it ask for a well contrasted pic) and make me as a simpson character, but in my pic I was in a different position and the simpson result was almost a profile pic... so I guess my pic wasnt necessary.Anyway is a fun site to try to get some sice results...

But I have answer...Is your photo really needed because that profile (hair,face...) what are you filling after when photo is uploaded is for that Simpson's photo at 1.st position i think :XD: Because I input my photo,fill that "profile" and final simpsons photo was that I was bald :) And I'm not bald :D

oh.. it became stupid.. haha! i am referring to my output.. but anyway, this one is really great. thank you for sharing. I have seen the simpsons the movie and its very good. really good. oh I think I'll be watching it again next weekend.. haha! that would be my 5th time to watch it..

How can I do that?Make Yourself Into A Simpson Character!Wow! I wish I could make my own simspon Person! And I cold be the voice of myn and I could dress it and pick what I would look like!~~-reply by Bethany