xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

Birthday Wishes To Bordaforx It is his birthday 8-12-07

Happy Birthday Borda! Now blow out your candles and make a wish, but can I be the one to unwrap your package? I promise I'll be gentle with it. :PSeriously though, I'd usually toss a few credits your way, but you're not hosted, so I can't send them to you! I guess I'll just have to be more creative...

Posted Image

On making through another year, buddy.

Good Luck to you on the upcoming one and check your mailbox. The Cheque is in the mail...

Want some water front property to go with that???

:P

The Evil Doc's birthday is today? :P, well I did bake you a cake, but you might need to perform an operation instead since I forgot you can't bake a cake in the oven with a person still in the batter :P. By the way I thought I had two years on you and not 1?

BTW I FINALLY FOUND YOUR PIC

Posted Image:P

BTW I FINALLY FOUND YOUR PIC

I didn't realize he lost it... :P

or I would've helped look for it... :P

Happy Birthday Bordafox,So where is our cake and party.... Hope you have a groovy birthday and have a lot of fun. I wish you the best of luck for the years to come.P.S Hope you stay in trap for more years. Sent you a present....

Happy Birthday Borda, hope you had a great day!!

Aw, thank you all of you guys.:P I had a great time yesterday and I'm still getting presents today! It won't be long before I hit 30 so I have to enjoy these last few years. :P

Well borda_fox, i must say you are pretty funny :P I wish i could return the favour of you buying me all that music on iTunes, but i can't because my recources are limited :PSo happy birth day.