xisto Community
seez

Any Animal Mmorpgs?

I like MMORPGs alot and animal-themed ones are the best!! I like how in some mmos you can make an animal character, and name it and stuff, but unfortunately there aren't many of these type of MMORPGs... I know of Club Penguin, Penguin Chat, Furcadia, Avatar Chat, Pokemon Online (and other Pokemon RPGs), and The Endless Forest. Please post the ones and you know, and/or post where I can find an animal mmo. Thanks!

Edited by seez (see edit history)

A friend of my has been trying to persuade me to join Trickster Online. I personally haven't played it although he has shown me some stuff. Basically, it's exactly an animal MMORPG and, what's more, it's free to play.

From what I gather, what other MMORPG's call character classes are Trickster's animals, meaning, the same animals also have the same "job class"

I have also heard that Trickster involves some "digging", where you can dig (duh) and, sometimes you turn up with something nice or valuable.

Aside from that, I can say no more. After all, I do not have first-hand info on that. I suggest you check it out for yourself :P

If your looking for an animal RPG Check out http://www.howrse.com/ , I love it you can raise from a colt or fillie, breed and sale horses. For your first horse or pony you can pick from several different breeds and coats. Go on over and check it out and if you decide to join please list me as a sponsor my user name is FoxyYouko87 . It has to be capitalized. Also if you do sign on I will totally be willing to help you out. Thanks and good luck. -Foxy-Olivianna StClare

Secondhand lands just came out recently. That game is filled with nothing but anthropomorphic creatures and some feral ones that you can play as. It kinda plays like Runescape, not really my style. But playing as a feral wolf was rather neat.

So if anyone could help jog my memory....I used to chat on Dreamshift and another RP site....mainly canines. The main page, or place you chose your chat room was a world. You picked a different location to go into. Anyone remember? This was back in 2002.Thanks, Kristen

I like MMORPGs alot and animal-themed ones are the best!! I like how in some mmos you can make an animal character, and name it and stuff, but unfortunately there aren't many of these type of MMORPGs... I know of Club Penguin, Penguin Chat, Furcadia, Avatar Chat, Pokemon Online (and other Pokemon RPGs), and The Endless Forest. Please post the ones and you know, and/or post where I can find an animal mmo. Thanks!

Hello there. I only know of one other animal-themed rpg. It's called Wolf Quest, and the best I've seen so far. They are currently making improvements to the game and adding a few features. I hope you enjoy it. =)

well there could be something like that but it alters with avatars. It's Called GaiaOnline... It's more like a social site however, it offers a ton and a crapload of content before you start to simmer off and get bored and then eventually quit. It's like a avatar version of Myspace with more games that're interactive with other members.

hey i have some fun animal multiplayer games try:

The Endless Forest- where your avatar is a deer and you can change itss appearance and meet other people in the forest, Wolf Quest Survival where you can meet others or do a single player quest finding a mate and raising pups, Istaria where you can be a dragon, raise your level and become larger and Knight of the Dragon- where you can be a dragon or a knight chat and fight or Fly Like a Bird (1,2 or 3) where you can be different birds poo on people and chat. Hope this help :) :rolleyes:

Try wolfquest, it's nice, but hard sometimes, the chat is limited but the graphics are really good