xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arza1

'sunshine' The Movie what i think of the movie called sunshine.

First of all most of you probably haven't seen this but i want to share it with you anyway. the movie is sunshine. and it is about nothing other than the sun. this low advertised movie is one of the best i have seen. i thought it was low budget but apparently by the graphics and just how it was made it wasn't cheap. but i guess there wasn't much of a set.the plot of the movie is a group of people are going to the sun to try to keep it from going out. they plan to through a 'payload' bomb into the sun. sunshine is from the makers of 28 days later. which i also consider one of my favorite movies.but the reason why this movie really stands out for me is because of the filmography. you know the way it was directed. there is some really good acting in it for a dramatic movie. usually i think movies like this suck but this one is different. i saw it by downloading it. i don't even know if it is out on dvd yet but it is definitely worth the watch. i don't want to reveal anything about the movie because it might give away the ending. the ending is definitely one of the reasons i liked the movie.so give it a watch and tell me what you think.

Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

First of all most of you probably haven't seen this but i want to share it with you anyway. the movie is sunshine. and it is about nothing other than the sun.
the plot of the movie is a group of people are going to the sun to try to keep it from going out. they plan to through a 'payload' bomb into the sun.

sunshine is from the makers of 28 days later. which i also consider one of my favorite movies.

but the reason why this movie really stands out for me is because of the filmography. you know the way it was directed. there is some really good acting in it for a dramatic movie. usually i think movies like this suck but this one is different.

i saw it by downloading it. i don't even know if it is out on dvd yet but it is definitly worth the watch. i don't want to reveal anything about the movie because it might give away the ending. the ending is definitly one of the reasons i liked the movie.

so give it a watch and tell me what you think.

Do you happen to have the link or the name of the site where i could go and check it out.
Are their any know famous actors in this movie?

i got it from superfundo but that is a torrent site. you will need a program to open it. i use utorrent.it is an axxo torrent. yeah it has a lot of actors that you will recognize right at the beginning. but i don't remember there names.

Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

if ares is a bittorrent program it will work. something to look forward to is alot of emotional turnarounds with extreme action.

The movie really did nothing for me.It's from the maker of trainspotting and shallow grave, Danny Boyle. I thought it was self indulgent crap to be honest. My girlfriend fell asleep during it!So much of it was utterly unbeliveable as well.Some may no doubt enjoy it but it was simply not for me.Cheers,std