xisto Community
pressadverts

Gpt Websites Earn Money Online

Over the past year I've been earning a decent side-income via Get Paid To(GPT) websites.

For those that don't know, in a nutshell these GPT sites pay you to complete offers, which more or less involves joining other websites. Usually earning between $1-$5 for each site you join. The best part about most of these websites is that you can earn a lot more money by referring others.

I recently found what I think is the best GPT site I've used so far, and I've been a meber of around 50 GPT sites.

Its called XSVCASH.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Pronounced Excessive Cash. I found this site to pay much more than other GPT sites such as cashcrate, treasure trpr, swat, dealbarbie etc..

For starters they have 5 referral levels instead of 2 on all the other sites.

$1 referral bonus for each new referral that completes their 1st offer. Cashcrate no longer has this bonus but rather gives it to you when your referral reaches the minimum payout. The $1 bonus is more important because not all of your referrals will reach their payout, some will just do 1 offer, leave the site and never return, but at least you still get that $1 bonus. XSVcash is the way to go as they have the $1 bonus intact.

Milestone bonuses which no other GPT site has. Once you get to 25, 50, 100 referrals, you get a 1 time bonus of $10, $20, $30 respectively and a $20 bonus for each set of 25 referrals after 100 referrals. Thats an extra $60 total just for reaching 100 referrals, plus an extra $20 for every 25 referrals there after. Really great bonus program.

I've been a member w/ XSVcash for over a month and I've earned over $100 in referral commissions. I'm at $78 for the month of AUG, and its only the 10th, thats a projected $230 for the month...I have reached both the 25 & 50 referral milestone bonuses and received both.

XSVcash pays out via paypal as well, which CC doesn't do anymore. Another reason why I love XSVCASH. I received my 1st payment last month, it was only $26 but that was just for 10 days at the end of june. My payment this month will be in the $100's :P

I get most of my referrals from my blog and it has worked out great for me. I highly recomend signing up w/ XSVcash.

Seems like an interesting site. I won't be able to try it though because they only pay via PayPal, that limits you to being 18 or someone over 18 with PayPal which I do not have. The one time bonus may be nice when you reach a certain number of referrals but all those that I refer are more active anyway so Cash Crate may be better. They increase the percentage you make off referrals so if you have a lot you can make even more than that bonus although they only have 2 levels. If I am ever able to get PayPal I will try it out.

I don't recommend this site at all.
It seems like it will be one of those overnight sites. He has spammed my GPT help site I own, http://www.mrgpt.com/ and still continued after I asked him to stop. Very unprofessional.

I only recommend programs that are on the gpt sites list.

I don't recommend this site at all. It seems like it will be one of those overnight sites. He has spammed my GPT help site I own, http://www.mrgpt.com/ and still continued after I asked him to stop. Very unprofessional.

Thats funny how your complaining about someone spaming your gpt info site but you still find a way to plug your gpt site in the post, not once, but then twice for the 2nd time at the end of the post to make it obvious what your true intentions were for this reply.

You know there are still a lot of people that call CashCrate a scam and these are people that haven't even tried it out. There was someone on a blog last spring that had over $10,000 in 14 checks & paypal screen shots. Cashcrate has confirmed hes one of their top earners. Its a shame people call sites a scam for the hell of it. I guess they think to themselves "I'm not going to try this site out, I'm just going to say its a scam to feel good about myself getting a word in about the site".

How about all these AGLOCO people. Were talking about an 8 month old site that not only hasn't paid any of its members yet, but still hasn't even explained how their members will actually be paid any money...

Its easy for me to call AGLOCO a scam because not only has no one been paid yet, but yet it remains the #1 most popular money site this year 2007 go freakn' figure!!!!!!.

This company AGLOCO has already been proved of selling users personal information, nothing new here, just like banks, insurance co, electric company's, cable companys do as well. Thats why we get junk e mail, junk physical mail, and oh those random calls at 5:30PM when the whole family is sitting down for dinner... T

AGLOCO got all their members HYPED on their site with the ("ALL ADVANTAGE 2nd Go around TALK TALK..." "BACK IN THE DAY BEFORE THE DOT COM BUBBLE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH") and everyone jumped on since there hasn't been a viewbar site paying anyone for the past 6 years, and well guess what.....there still isn't!!!!!!! Many people forget that more members of ALL ADVANTAGE didn't receive money than people that did. I think that in 2014 AGLOCO could do a "3rd go around" and be able to pull off the same shin-dig. They are making a killing and not offering anything back, can't wait for people to start flaming the site just like cash fiesta/all advantage/paysU and all the other viewbar scams.

BTW is AGLOCO on your GPT site, if it is you got no right what-so-ever to call any site a scam.

Hey I also wanted to comment on some ofther GPT sites you got on your blog. CASHDUCK, wow that layout completely rocks doesn't it? Well guess what, its a great earner for the admin. Alot of GPT complete offers sites don't have that great of a design and are very profitable for both the admin and its members. If you got a problem with a spammer, hijack that specific thread, ridiculous you came in here with your bogus claims...

I don't know why the quote is not working, but here is the quote:

I don't recommend this site at all.It seems like it will be one of those overnight sites. He has spammed my GPT help site I own, http://www.mrgpt.com/ and still continued after I asked him to stop. Very unprofessional.

Most of these sites are available in US and Canada only

Notice from rvalkass:

Added the quote tags.

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)