xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyubomyr

Graffiti Fonts check them out

http://www.graffitifonts.com/

Look what I have found in the web -> a lot of graffity fonts! If you want to have urban or extremely design that fonts are for you. Now with them it's easy to make kool logo in Photoshop :D I reccomend fonts called SUBWAY and BRING THA NOISE.
By the way could somebody tell me the place where I can find kool fonts. Thanx in advance.

If you ever need free fonts for free for your pc or mac,the place you wanna go is http://www.dafont.com/de/.This site has sooo many free fonts and they include logo's,grafitti fonts,gothic fonts,distorted fonts,game fonts,pixel fonts and pffttt...ALL KINDS OF FONTS! :D ,they are totally free andare very nice and they have a good variety and choice,they also have good links and templates in their links.Visit this site for sure :D

Awesome! I've been searching for some good graffiti fonts to use on this one project. It's pretty much one of my hobbies to just go and download fonts I barely ever use. #_# There's a site I check every once in a while. It's Fontalicious.com. They have a tiny selection of fonts and some dingbat things too. It's pretty neat, and they're all free ;) I also go to 1001 Fonts sometimes. They have some in every category. It's pretty neat I guess...>_>

The fonts looks nice, but i am wondering if there are any sites that provide FREE flash font besides fonts for flash? Small font doesn't look nice on screen especially on laptop. I hope Macromedia will do something about it in the next version. It reall defeats the propose of design the whole website in flash if the fonts are barely visible.

The best font EVAR is angryblue. I love it. It's pretty damned original as well.Tis Godly, I use it on almost all my sigs when I make them :)