xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A W K

Too Many Emails? Should or shouldnt I?

Take all the email addresses you have from all the barely used accounts, put them together in one email account, and you have 1 regularly used email account. Just stop using the others and any mail you have being sent to them over the next month change the address they send to to your new main account. I have 2 main email addresses I use. One for extended family and school stuff, and then another for everything else.

hi,If it's Yahoo Email, go to options at top right of the page,Go through the options, You should find anything that you want to do about your email.When you get your emails you can click on the check all at the top left of the emails. Then click delete , It will delete all of them with one click.

I have way too many emails and barely use any of them. Should I keep them?
Don't even ask why I have them, I don't even know.

Dear friend keeping too many email IDs is only good if you have too many different types of emails to be droped into your inbox Otherwise its not good to keep many email IDs as it will confuse your self. It will take much more time to be wasted to log in and log out to different servers. So If the space provided by a single provider is sufficient then please pull on with only one of them. Good luck dear friend.