xisto Community
OpaQue

What Is Love? Is It Really Love? When we claim that its love that we have for someone, are we corr

WHAT IS LOVE?

What is love? When we claim that it's love that we have for someone, are we correct? Something to ponder upon.....................

Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing and is your voice caught within your chest?

It isn't love, it's like.

You can't keep your eyes or hands off them, am I right?

It isn't love, it's lust.

Are you proud and eager to show them off?

It isn't love, it's luck.

Do you want them becoz you know they are there?

It isn't love, it's loneliness.

Are you there becoz it's what everyone wants?

It isn't love, it's loyalty.

Are u there becoz they kissed you or held your hand?

It isn't love, it's low confidence.

Do you stay for their confessions of love, because you don't want to hurt them?

It isn't love, its pity.

Do you belong to them because their sight makes your heart skip a beat?

It is love, it's infatuation.

Do you pardon their faults because you care about them?

It isn't love, it's friendship.

Do you tell them everyday they are the only one think of?

It isn't love, it's a lie.

Are you willing to give all of your favorite things for their sake?

It isn't love, it's charity.

Does your heart ache and break when they are sad?

Then it's love.

Do you cry for their pain, even when they're strong?

Then it's love.

Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts?

Then it's love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain andrelation pulls you close and holds you there?

Then it's love.

Do you accept their faults because they're part of who they are?

Then it's love.

Are you attracted to others, but stay with them faithfully without regret?

Then it's love.

Would you give them your heart, your life, your death?

Then it's love.

Now, if love is painful, and tortures us so, why do we love?

Why is it all we search for in life? This pain, this agony? Why is it all we long for?

This torture, this powerful death of self? Why? The answer is so simple cause it's ... LOVE.

source : email

You know, I am almost on the verge of tears at reading tru this. Well, a girl once claimed to love me n I really loved her from the deepest part of my heart. But, quite unfortunately, this girl went after another guy after promising me heaven and all the angels in it.

I tried to hold onto her despite every insult and humiliation she metted on me and she still refused, finally, I had to let her go. To my utmost surprise, her mom revealed something to me dat made me dislike her. She actually used me to gain her freedom from her dad.

Now you tell me, what will you call this?. I couldnt control the anger and hate dat started building within me, but I decided to let the sleeping dog lye. It was a very painful experience for me, but I thank God that I survived through the whole incident and came out without suffering from Cardiac arrest (I believe I came very close to that). It is very painful when you truely love someone and she messes up.

I wouldn't say that I know what a true love is because I haven't had it yet in my 20 years of life.A 'like' is only temporary, but if you think it as a 'love' no one could say their differences in only a blink of an eye, why? because their differences are so thin, maybe thinner than a piece of tissue paper (if you can say that).One of my friends said love can become a curse or maybe a bless. A curse, if you've mistaken your 'like' to 'love' and give all of yourself to it, whilst in the future you undestood that it's a mistake. A bless, if after so many of the mistakes we made in life, we've found a right person.Love is a bless when we've met a right person for us, they said. I myself haven't started to search for my true love because I'm still afraid of having those mistakes.