xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tre

A Pennie Goes A Long Way Pre Launch Sale

wow the first link is a great deal 1 penny just for that man thats goodd im buying this even tho i dont know what it is but i got a good idea on what it is but i mean y wouldnt anybody buy it since its just a penny.

Edited by snoopy (see edit history)

wow the first link is a great deal 1 penny just for that man thats goodd im buying this even tho i dont know what it is but i got a good idea on what it is but i mean y wouldnt anybody buy it since its just a penny.

Pfft. dont be fooled by that 1 penny trick. Once you submit your credit card # for the "1 penny" they will maximize ur credit. They take out all the money they can get. Some people dont know this but its happened to quite a few of them out there! Be Careful! :XD:

Get A Brand New Inforamtion Product + A Turkey website For A Pennie

Inforamtion = information
turkey = turnkey
Pennie = Penny

think that speaks for itself. Try using paypal as an alternate payment method if you would like to try it out.

Not a scam i am just trying to get more suscibers to my mailing list, i give these products away for free all the time in hopes people will buy some of the newer products in my store

Here's the link to the newest giveaway.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Doesn't require a credit card just your email address.

Edited by tre (see edit history)