xisto Community
allfanged1

The State Of Trap17 Some Things Are Getting Pretty Annoying Here

Alright, time to clear some things up.

When has either OpaQue or BuffaloHost EVER EVER been mean or cruel to us? The answer is never. They've constantly provided a fair and just administration of this forum that's very enviable. People on other forums are jerks. I've never encountered that here, and with as enormous and diverse a group as Xisto caters to, that's simply remarkable.

You ought to be ashamed if you're putting these guys down. This is their job and they're doing it well.

As for my post, I apologize. I didn't mean it to be taken in the way that it was and I'm appalled that you would quote me to bash two admins whom I have the highest regard for. My complaint was due to one large period of downtime in May when I was under a lot of stress wondering whether or not my site would ever come back. Did I make a complaint of that nature before that? Never. That post wasn't written with much tact, nor much real information about my time here at Xisto, but I assure you that my time, before the downtime hit, was remarkable. I don't think I would have made it through that stretch with any sanity left without the assistance of both OpaQue and Buffalo who have constantly been wonderful. Slow support was a result of a database failure and I know that the admins were working their hardest to repair it -- questions would have to be answered later in order for the problem itself to be fixed. Did I say it was poor support? Of course not. I've been assisted numerous times by those two and when OpaQue couldn't answer, I knew Buffalo could. That's why I stayed so long -- I knew I was in good hands.

So seriously, naysayers, think about how much time and effort your admins put into your wonderful experience here. I have NEVER seen free-hosting this good anywhere else and I doubt you guys have either.

/HULKSMASH

Edited by biscuitrat (see edit history)

Hey Biskie,Dont worry about those losers. They had any way no right of quoting something that was wrong. Dont pay much attention to those losers they think they can get some attention by doing so.The author and his pals still believe that the topic was pinned because it was important. It was actually pinned because OpaQue thought it was plain stupid and he realized the reason behind the topic

Buffalohelp is not a helpful as he seems, as shown in the attached image. He is actually a tyrant who has a moderation style that Joseph Stalin would have.

I have a few questions for allfanged1. Why did you include a traffic sign from the Atomsmasher traffic sign generator? It doesn't really seem to add much to your argument. How can you possibly compare Buffalohelp to Joseph Stalin? Buffalohelp is a Xisto Administrator, who didn't seem to create a police state during the two days I have been here. Also, does Buffalohelp's username really have anything to do with him being helpful around the forum (although I haven't read any posts where he gave someone bad information)? I really don't see why allfanged1 even made this topic. None of his points were valid, and Xisto seems to be a nice site. Edited by tigercat (see edit history)

My views on your post is, it was pointless, Ive been here for about a week, the forums are friendly, the moderators (from what i have read) are understanding and firm, which wouldn't be my approach i would be 0 tolerance (thats just me and my hard life :lol:), it seams to be there doing a good job, there cpanel has a fresh style that I've never seen before, the member are all kind and helpful as much as they can be, and if you're paying for hosting than thats you're problem, this host been amazing AND free surprised me one hell of alot!Nice work administrators of Xisto, keep it up!

This types of threads make me laugh. I don't know whats worse, the fact they are criticizing Xisto, or the fact their spelling is horrible...I love Xisto. I will never leave! :lol: Long live Xisto!

To: BuffaloHELP

I really wouldn't worry about the opinions above of you, The empty can rattles the most. Some people can not cope without drama or a crisis of some kind and they will create one out of nothing just to bring those around them down!

I'm relatively new here, but even I find it very easy to get to wherever I want to go:

CLICK THE PIC AT THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER THAT SAYS Xisto! IT TAKES YOU TO THE INDEX PEOPLE!

It's very clean and organized here and as a forum Admin myself, YOU and ALL of the mods here are doing an excellent job of getting rid of the trash whenever it is posted.

You are doing exactly what you're supposed to do here, and a forum this huge is very hard to admin/mod so whoever thinks it's easy to do your job can SHUV IT!

The above complaints were spoken like a true idiot.

This is a pretty funny topic. As soon as I started reading the original post, I started thinking 'this guy is spamming to promote another web host he's an administrator for.' Devils in the guise of helpful buffaloes, eh? Chasing out all the 'good posters' huh? Probably spammers of the same ilk as the OP. No wonder he's mad, his fellow brothers in buffalo hating are being bullied around by you.

I would also add that free speech should be free only so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others not to hear vulgar, obscene, or derogatory speech. The U.S. government recognizes the right to 'free speech' but that doesn't include the right to say anything, as you pointed out with the 'fire' comment. People don't have the right to swear on public television, to slander or verbally harass others, and more examples could be given.

The inalienable rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The others are privileges that can be taken away if they are used to infringe on the rights of others.

I've enjoyed this site enough to now begin paying for it, and have enjoyed my hosting with Xisto after trying many other allegedly 'free' hosts that were much, much worse. Xisto in many ways offers hosting that really is unparalleled on the web, as far as cost, site building tools, lack of ads, and site assistance.

Thanks for providing this great service to the web community!

hello, i just wanna ask some few questions.. this is freehosting is you have credits right, is the domain also free? thank you.. GodBless

o.O This is probably the WORST place you could post anything like that...

Anyway... Yes, the domain is "FREE" but you have to get 280 hosting credits to get it, which although is "FREE" does "COST" "TIME", so only look forward to a "FREE" domain if you can "AFFORD" "TIME" to post...

Anyway...

That picture made me laugh out loud, literally... But the thing is... Why do people hold almost a "grudge" against BuffaloHELP? I mean, he's always helped me out and many other members... Just because nobody trusts buffalos these days doesn't mean you can't trust BuffaloHELP...

OK, I am tired of reading conspiracy theorems and so on being put forward, so here is my idea/ conclusion of this topic:

Is it so hard to beleive any of these idea's? no, but is it painful to at least ponder that this was done in jest? or that maybe, just maybe the original poster is a friend of BuffaloHelp's?

maybe this topic was posted by an admin or a mod, so as to determine "The State of Xisto". I dont think we will ever know the true identity of "allfanged1", however I also think, unless he/she has been banned, we have seen the last of him/her in the Trap...

You do have to think that there was some positive motivation behind this, the initial post just seems so ranty, no real heart behind it.

but this is all just IMO, nothing to take to heart really, im just putting it out there...

P.S: Ive never had a problem with BH, in any form, under any screenname over the years, BH is actually pretty cool...

As I was reading this topic, I checked out the profile of allfanged1 and something was brought to my attention. Allfanged1 joined Xisto on 14 June 2006 but only ever posted once that entire year, and that post was actually a topic he started on the same day of joining. It wasn't until 9th August that he was seen again on this Forum, and that's when he posted this. So, one post followed by a whole year of no activity... I doubt he really knows what's been going on in this Forum with stats like that.Looks like this guy just got bored of the Forums, thought he'd make up a lame excuse to tell us why we sucked, and then tried to collect "evidence" but got his "facts" completely wrong. Pathetic, no?

Edited by gameratheart (see edit history)

Hahaha, this has to be the funniest topic I have ever read on Xisto forums, hahahaha, I can't stop laughing. He made so lame excuses that even animals could laugh at him. Anyway, what the HELL has the picture to do with the topic he started, that's very stupid. The picture is a proof of his idiocy (or maybe his boredom), that he couldn't do anything but to ruin someone's integrity as a fair admin (I never had problems with BuffaloHelp, he responded to my PMs the next or after 2 days of my message with politeful apology and demanding more details for my problem :) ) in the eyes of a passer-by (like some newbie/guest who wants to get more information about this forum and the mods and admins in it) and make the member number smaller.

But, guess what?? I think you has fail'd badly, and many members have gotten the true meaning of your silly little rant against BH and Xisto.

Better luck next time!

BuffaloHELP is a great member although BuffaloHELP was always around for my time at Xisto i'm sure things would have only gotten better since he arrived. He is really helpful and a lot of his topics clear doubts up for a lot of people especially about the Hosting. I can not image Xisto without Buffalo. But this was a pretty funny topic so yeah. That pic was funny as well (but not true. but do things have to be true to be funny? NO). I wouldn't care about that Buffalo. There are always people who won't like you and hate you even if you are good. Just keep on doing what you are doing Buffalo!

its funny... I was just strolling along and this is still here... I guess Buff isnt a nazi, or autocratic, power abusing, kitten smashing, opinioon hating baby chomper like allfanged accused him of... hmmm, funny how that works lol Keep up th good work Buff

You bumped very old topic. I don't know if this was necessary to bump such controversial topics. With every hosting sites and forums, people have trouble moderators or admins. Some people have this problem cause they find moderators purposefully tracking few members and knocking teir views down just for their own sake. But this was not the case here in this thread. So accusation was more too hasty and un-necessary in my opinion.

A topic that has the undertitle that things get annoying is a bit annoying itself. A better approach is to give suggestion about how to improve things. An even better approach can be to give the good example yourself.

You bumped very old topic. I don't know if this was necessary to bump such controversial topics. With every hosting sites and forums, people have trouble moderators or admins. Some people have this problem cause they find moderators purposefully tracking few members and knocking teir views down just for their own sake. But this was not the case here in this thread. So accusation was more too hasty and un-necessary in my opinion.

Actually it seems a usefull thing to be able to complain about the moderators. That can lead to free the frustration. On the other hand the moderators should not be annoyed by some criticism or some frustrated reactions. The art is to find the real meaning of criticism and to find out if the criticism is founded or useless. If the criticism is just the moderator should be pleased by getting backed information about the way his behaviour appears to the users. And it is very precious to hear how acts are appreciated by other people. That can learn somebody how his actions appear on the screen.

Actually it seems a usefull thing to be able to complain about the moderators. That can lead to free the frustration. On the other hand the moderators should not be annoyed by some criticism or some frustrated reactions. The art is to find the real meaning of criticism and to find out if the criticism is founded or useless. If the criticism is just the moderator should be pleased by getting backed information about the way his behaviour appears to the users. And it is very precious to hear how acts are appreciated by other people. That can learn somebody how his actions appear on the screen.

Stop spaming. What you're posting right now and the past discussion and intention of OP is entirely different. so i repeat stop spaming and bumping old threads.