xisto Community
Juanmi

A Very Timid Boy Asking For Advice About A Girl Gimme a hand cause i really need it

I have a Real Bad story but the problem is that Im Shy... and i really dont know what to do... I dont even know from where i can start.. but here i go

1-)Im just 16 Years old now... and im really shy... i hope that never doesnt exist but.. i like someone from my class she sitted 3 chairs front of me... (Sitted because im on Summer Vacations now) But i really wanted to be with her i am in love with her, sometimes... i talk to her and i dont know what to say to her im always get nervous because im Shy... anyways i think she doesnt like me idk y... For Valentine's Day I gave her a Gift and a Letter... In that Letter i Told to her What i feel for her but i was so nervous and Shy that when i gave her the Gift i just... Ran Away idk why... my friends that were close to her hear that she said..

''I Knew It...'' i was so nervous and omg i Think i Dissapeared... and I was even more Shy the next day that i even talked to her... it was too difficult to me because i was thinking ''Omg what she will say now... and blah blah'' but i didnt talked to her... and i was always looking at her and sometimes... i can tell everyday we cross looks we look each other for like 1-2seconds and done.. no more... and im not getting the courage to talk to her... when that happen... I dont know what to say to her... and thats my point... im Starting class in like 2 weeks and I think i can have a 2nd try on this and i need help on what can i tell her, and what to say her because I REALLY DONT KNOW :P:P:D

But Everything Doesnt Stop here....

2-)One time i wanted to know if she had a BF and i asked to her and she Answered me: ''Im not Really into Getting a Boyfriend I wanna Continue with my School Studies first... I get Dissapointed when i Hear That... But i dont know... Maybe Talking to her and becoming more her Friend She can Change her mind about it... Thats What i Think.. What u guys think i can do..

3-) This is another problem... when i Meet People on Internet they always fall in love with me and blah so i start to feel something too but not like the girl up there :P:D:P anyways sometimes i doesnt know what to tell them... neither haha Too much Problems huh?... Im a Shame...

:P:D:P

I havent Had a GF before... Well yeah i Have Kissed but is not the Same a GF Kiss that a Friend Kiss :S...

I wanted to know too If i start do what u guys says to me...How do i know that Im in Progress with That Girl?? THe First one... :D

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified

My first piece of advice is this, read this topic http://forums.xisto.com/topic/50191-i-regretted-i-like-himbut-i-didnt-have-the-courage/ and think how you would feel if that was the case with you.

Now assuming youve read that topic just think how that would feel, it happened to me, they didnt get married but it was a serious relationship and now i will never be with the girl of my dreams because i was shy. Trust me you dont want that to happen!

youve told her how you feel, thats a brilliant first step, many people cant even do that so feel proud of yourself. The next step is t ask her how she feels or ask her on a date or something. You could get her friends to find out how she feels about you but i think that it sounds better coming from you. If you have to write it down in a sort of letter thats fine, just tell her that you like/love her and that you would like to get together and you want to know how she feels about you. if she tells you she doesnt like you in that way then try to be her friend, thats what i said and she turned out to be the best friend i could want. if t turns out she does like you in that way then ask her on a date, if she likes you then shes unlikely to say no. If she does say no then ask her another time, just say something like "Did you fancy seeing FILMNAME at the weekend? Could be a laugh" nice and casual and take it from there.

Dont do nothing because you will regret it everyday of your life! Atleast if you try and it doesnt work out how you want you can say that you did your best.

You have to get used to being around with her and talking with her, it's much easier if she's something like a friend rather than almost a stranger. This will allow you to get over the shyness and things should be much easier from that point on.

glad to hear you have found the girl of your dreams my friend doesnt happen to us all, you really dont need to be shy (sounds a dumn thing to say), you just have to think of her a another friend when talking to her, made it easyer for me someone said imagine the girl naked not a wise idea. just be yourself around her talk to her like you would anyone else, shadow is right you have to talk to her and asking her on a date is a good idea to the movies is brilliant as you can go as friends or a couple but maybe you should say you love her just yet if see how she feels about you but make a go for it

Its true everything you guys says i should talk to her... at least she knows what i feel for her... But really i wasnt shy all my life... when did my shyness started? When i got my first "No" and it wasnt a a Real "No" Because that girl told me that we are still friends we need to know more each other mayb if we continue we can hit up with something but... 2 months later she was whit my friend... and i feel so bad about it :P:P but dam is just that know it was like my life of pimp with girls never existed cause i dont know what to tell them... and thats the focus of all my problem what can i tell her... what should i say to her... just for starting cause if i can start easily the date will be a cake... i just need to start... thats it and i need to know how.. and telling her what..Thx people for the advices... :P:P

Well, you have to do something, and you do have to get to know her, and what she likes. I know this may sound harsh, but some girls dont want someone that will bend to their every need, and they want someone who will be able to rely on for solid advice, and for someone who can really listen. I thought that I was madly in love with someone that I knew once too, but as it ended up, neither of us was a leader, and dates turned into us running around trying to find something that the other wanted to do. Naturally, this lead nowhere. I hope that you find that you two were meant for eachother, but even without that, people are still compatible, and its all about the ability to look over the others flaws. But once again, you must be somewhat outgoing if you want to keep an even relationship with her.Sorry if that doesnt really make much sense with the flow. It is just from experience, and a broken heart.

Well I think that noone here on this forum is able to help you with your problems! It is about decision and not about advices and all that stuff...If you listen to these advices you'll only learn the way other guys do it with THEIR women but that most certainly does not mean that the women or girl you are after is going to react in the same way or that she is looking for the same thing in guys. You have to be strong, have curage and most importantly WAIT! If you are 16 you are most certainly very young and at that age you only begin to realize yourself and your body. Do not rush into things..just let it happen naturally and when you are comfortable enough, then go to the women...best whishes

Well I think that noone here on this forum is able to help you with your problems! It is about decision and not about advices and all that stuff...If you listen to these advices you'll only learn the way other guys do it with THEIR women but that most certainly does not mean that the women or girl you are after is going to react in the same way or that she is looking for the same thing in guys. You have to be strong, have curage and most importantly WAIT! If you are 16 you are most certainly very young and at that age you only begin to realize yourself and your body. Do not rush into things..just let it happen naturally and when you are comfortable enough, then go to the women...
best whishes

Maybe it can be true... they are just telling me what they did to their Womens... but at least that gimme an idea that what can i do... Im on Summer Vacations right now. im waiting to start school Aug 22 and from there is where im taking my second change... if i see her that day.. what should i say to her?? should i say this?

Hey(her name)
How was ur summer...
what did you do on summer?
Well we talk later.. i hope we are in same class again...

Should I? say that.................

But you guys are telling me what can i do... and what i need is what can i tell to her...

Well, im a girl and i think id like it (if i put myself in the girls shoes) if you just kinda waved and smiled. Its kinda saying that you acknowledge her being there, and its sort of setting up that you could talk later. Like casually, just ask how her summer was, where she went, if she saw any family members, what classes she's in this year.... Just small talk. Flirt a little :P

my opinion is you write like a girl. she probably thinks you are too girly. stop being so damn shy. if you have something to say to her just say. don't even think about it. just be yourself and things will flow out. if you are good friends with someone you can talk to them easier so become friends with her and if you want something more tell her how you feel.it also sounds like you have a problem with fake love. you are a teen. you are not going to know when you are really in love. so stop obsessing over this girl. if she feels the same i am sure she would tell you or hint towards it just as you are doing.it sounds to me like oyu need a big male figure in your life. you should be going to your dad about this or an uncle or something. even if it is weird. there is nothing to be shy about. you are never going to progress with people if you are shy.

ure problem isnt hard asking a girl out isnt hard in ure case u told her how u feel u must have saide i love u in the note i bet. well i suggest you get the courage to talk to here and ask her out not by a gift but face to face she would sherly say yes if u flert with her as what i do and got my gf like that. or ask her for her phone number and ask her by phone just forget abought evreyone else and ask her be determened to ask her. she might say no but hey thats life theres many girls out there.

Edited by snoopy (see edit history)

MAN I can't believe my condition is same as urs..............i mean i couldn't help myself but noticing the similarties.i am 16 too i am as shy as u r and she's kind of studious too so i won't b surprised if i got the same reply if i ask her abt a BF.Oh god man i just can't believe it but u know i wanna just say one thing. use her as ur strength u must b studious too. so think of her and think what u must do to make her happy u know think of urself becoming a succesfull man for tht u must study.......well i am almost as clueless as u r though...................

I'm a girl nd I hope this helps you :) :) well, when she sais shes mor into studying and not boys, I think she was jus nervus or sumthing thats jus soo common. nd wen you asked her- were you guys alone? I mean I say stupid stuff like that somtimes because I sometimes don't know how to react when a boy asks if ive got a bf. thats jus brrrrrr something you don't want to imagine that you have to answer. but I think she kinda fancys you lil bit after you gave her ur gift on valentine day. try to talk to her a bit more, if she acts like she doesn't want you to, don't panic- girls are like that. we get nervous when someone who told us how thay feel about us actually want to talk to us. so try to talk to her when you two are alone...I no its really hard to find that time. but jus take ur time-you guys could end up dating next year. well good luck! ps. I no ur real shy!-Ashlee