xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy

Merchanting For Non-members runescape

So you decided to be a "low-life" merchanter, are ye? There are many things you can merchant, but first, you need to start out with some money.This requires EXACTLY 30 SMITHING FOR THIS FOR THE FIRST ONE! If not, they're will be a much worse way, but it's still merchanting!(If you have 100k, skip this)Since you probably have no money, I suggest getting some skills up first, and I would..- Mine Iron, sell 100 each, to get 100k, mine 1k iron.- Fish Trout/Salmon, sell it raw/cooked for about 60 each for the Trout, 80 each for the Salmon. (Amount Varies)- Cut Willows, sell for 35 - 40 each. (Amount Varies)If you have higher levels than this, suppose, you have enough fishing to fish lobsters, I would do that instead, to get to 100k. This is only if you started 1 skill.If you have 30 smithing, use this guide:So now you have 100k, go to the East Falador Bank and go to a major world like 1,3,4,5,etc. and spam "Buying coal 150ea" until you get exactly 500 coal. You should have spent 75k. Now with the rest, spam "Buying iron 90ea" and until you have exactly 250 iron. You probably have some money left over, unless you decided to buy it for 100 each. Now this is the long, boring, and rewarding part. The steps are:1. Withdraw 18 coal and 9 iron from your bank.2. Run/walk to the furnace(hopefully you know where this is..).3. Click the furnace, right click the steel bar and click "Do 10".4. Since I'm thinking you started at the East Falador Bank, this time go to the west one because it is closer.5. Once you're there, repeat steps 1 - 4 until you run out of ore.So now you're done, just got alot of steel bars and alot of experience. Now just go back to East Falador Bank and sell your steel bars for 600 - 650 each, or just look for someone buying it in that price range. That's about 210gp profit made per bar sold if you sold it for 600 each, AND you got smithing exp. If you sold it for 600 each, you should end up with 300k, which is 200k profit from what you started with! Do it again if you must!If you don't have 30 smithing, use this guide:This is some pretty basic merchantig, most people know about.First you start off with atleast 100k. Here are the steps:1. Go to world 1 and go a bit south of the West Varrock Bank.2. Buy 500 lobsters for 200 each.3. Go to the east bank or stay at the west bank and sell it for 250 each.4. Repeat steps 1 - 3.Only 50gp profit per lobster sold. You should end up with about 125k. 25k profit.This one, you need to have atleast 200k. The steps are:1. Go to world 1 and go a bit east of the West Varrock Bank.2. Buy 10 Rune Scimitars for 20k each.3. Sell the scimitars for 25k - 30k each.4. Repeat steps 1 - 3.When you're done doing it once, you should have 250k, a 50k profit!That's most of what I merchant, I usually do the coal/iron -> steel bar one.Thank ye,.ty snoopy

THIS IS THE BEST THING IV SEEN SINCE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merchanting For Non-members

Dude this is awsome I had 300k to start off and these rune scimmys seel really quick at the grande exchange in world's 1345 THIS rocks I made 4.5 mill in 20min by this its AWSOME

-reply by Tyler