xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZPGames

My Sites Down

My site http://www.zpgamez.com/development/ will not come up. I can't access the cPanel or anything. I went to Xisto - Domains and made sure everything was pointing to the Xisto - Web Hosting name servers. I have an index file and everything required to come up. The only reason I know that the server isn't down is because I have another site working as a parked domain on my account and http://www.offroaddatabase.com/ will come up just fine, I accessed cPanel through my other site. It really is quite inexplicable to me, everything was working fine this morning but just recently it won't work. The server I am hosted on is Alpha.

Thanks, I hope it's not anything to serious :P

Nevermind, it' working now. I guess the name servers or something wasn't resolving right. Sorry

Edited by ZPGames (see edit history)

I have a subdoamin and past day or two ive noticed my site down at times, the Xisto down at times and compuhosting down at times. It could be related to the Xisto network or something, but I really have no idea. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Hello,

Yeah the sites were down for the following reasons :-

ALPHA was under extreme load due to a client abuse. Before we could even fix the issue the load had crossed 100 percent making the Server inaccessible. We had to re start the Server Manually and disable services to prevent the Server from going down again

Yesterday there was a network outage, so all of the Servers were down for sometime including the one that has Xisto.

I am sorry about the inconvenience you all must have faced due to this. We are working really hard to prevent this.

It is easier now to prevent all this with our recent launch of VPS Hosting Service. As we can shift clients who cause abuse to the server to VPS.

It's kind of sad that someone will abuse a shared server. It's good to hear that you all are working to prevent this, this is one of the reasons I choose Xisto - Web Hosting in the first place, it's really good help, and that's why I recommend it to everyone I know. I'll admit I was just a bit confused as to why one of my sites was up and another one was down at the time but it's fine now.Thanks, and I promise I won't bug you for at least a couple of months. :P

Edited by ZPGames (see edit history)