xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Codemaster Snake

Codemaster Snake's Is In Da House!

Hi all!I am Codemaster Snake!Well I am Comp. Engg. Student. I am looking for a free web host to host my site!My Site will be focussed on OS Development! I have huge amount of content with me... that can really help you people... I'll share all of it!

Welcome to the Trap! And you won't have to look any further for free hosting, because Xisto.com is awesome! The other free sites, and most of the low pay sites, don't have nearly as many of the features that Trap offers. Make sure you look through the Readme, which should answer most of your questions about the forums and services and how to earn your free site. Pay special attention to the Board Rules and the Presignup FAQ to make sure you get your site as quickly as possible. You'll definitely be able to earn quite a few credits sharing your knowledge in Computer Engineering.

Welcome again and see you around the forums!

Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting you will ever find, probably better than some paid hosting also. I bet that you wont have any trouble at all with hosting credits due to the huge amount of information you can post about regarding operating systems. Its a large and interesting subject. Looking forward to see your site! =)

Hello Codemaster Snake ????? Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you? Guess everybody has beat me to telling you about the site. If you need any further information, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will find a wide variety of posting subjects of interest here on Trap 17. Enjoy your visit and hope you stay with us for a while. See you around the borads. :P

Welcome to Xisto man :XD: I think you will love this hosting :) This is the best web hosting you can find for free :D And there are many people on forum where you can write interesting things :D I love people like you who are sharing great material.Good luck with site and start it quickly..