xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lilemi

Maximum Ride: Saving The World And Other Extreme Sports I wanna hear some opinions about this book and the other books.

Well, I saw this book a couple days ago in the book store for 16.95$. Considering I thought that was expensive, I bought it off amazon for 8.53$. Waiting for it to come. In the meantime, I wanted to get some opinions on this book and the other two. I, for one, thought they were really well written and sometimes really funny :P Although I find this title terrible and he couldnt have picked a worse one >_<

If youve seen the cover, its interesting that you get to see Fang for the first time. Its obviously him because Max always mentions that he has "darker skin", although i never imagined him so indian looking.

Posted Image

Anyway, discuss away! :P

Hi emily,This book is a very great book :P although i have read it only once, i know it like i have read it 1000000mil times, because it was so detailed, and interesting.You should have borrowed my copy so you could read it at the beach, because it was raining the other day, correct? it should have been raining when you got there, but idk... just make sure you don't skip anything, but you can skip like the first chapter or something, it just recaps on everything that happend before, it can be helpful if you read the other one a long time ago, but its boring lol... I agree, fang looks so different.. oh, and watch out, Fang and Max have a relationship :P

I really want to read this. It looks so cool. I have it on hold at the library. But I"m 63rd in line. Please put spoilers in spoilers tags or mention in the title or first post that there are going to be spoilers in this thread. BTW, was this a trilogy since the title seems like the series is ending here.

I doubt it. ask tramp, he read it :S it does seem like theyre gonna finish up by the title, but i read somewhere he wanted to make lots of books with max and the bird kiddies. 63rd in line? geez. I hope none of them are slow reading 9 year olds who struggle with words like "assaultled"........ For your sake, see if there are other libraries nearby.... maybe theyd b willing to lend faster ???

I don't want to reveal anything

noob lol

Shadow, why don't you just go buy it? its one of those books that you want to buy, so you can read it again, i bought all the series, it is really a great series, and i really think you guys should read it! :P

I don't have any money. And my parents don't let me get anything if I don't do something to get it (good grades, award, or something). So I usually just get my books from the library. And the hold system is for the whole region. And there are several copies of the book. And they usually drop pretty fast. Now it says only 48 more people.