xisto Community
OmArEmAd

Internet Explorer 7 The Greates Browser ive ever seen

Internet Explorer 7

The Internet Explorer 7 Is the greatest Browser From Microsoft I've Ever Seen

It Has a tabbed browsing...

And a great Layout...

Plus the page zooming (You can zoom till 500%)...

And So On.... :P

Download From Here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads
Notice from Plenoptic:
Edited download link and made it directly from Microsoft's website.

Edited by OmArEmAd (see edit history)

IE7 isn't as good as FF but is muchbetter than safari, and the looks are allrighttoo, so if you're running geniune MS winXP download this (Highly recommended)

IE7 is good but not as firefox...Firefox has won many awards and is considered to be the safest browser till date...This is because FF is opensource and IE7 is not. When you have a open source soft. every can edit it's source code. and on finding a bug millions of developers across the world update it. FF gets updaetd very frequently..

I have internet explorer 7 on both my computers and im super happy. I didnt really like firefox because i just got too many messages and I didnt like how it downloaded.... it never worked for me so I had to open it in internet explorer and download from there :P I think I was just unlucky, but I'm happy with IE7 and I'm sticking. I heard of opera... What is it?

Instead of IE7, I use Maxthon, I have more control than only IE7, and more, it uses IE7 engine without the flaws that IE has.When I need a gecko browser, I go with FF and in other sites, I browse with Opera.

IE7 is heaps better than it's predecessor. But everybody knows, it could have been a lot better. Internet Explorer is still vulnerable to a lot of security threats and if you're not using any good anti-spyware software you're prone to a lot of viruses/trojons/spyware. IE7 uses up more memory than some of the other browsers that are on the block. It doesn't have a lot of value added features that are essential to make it the best browser there available there is.It is obvious that Microsoft don't pay much attention to the lack of quality in their mainstream browser. It's understandable too. Because no matter what other browser companies do, Internet Explorer still is the most used browser on the internet. Simply because most people don't take the pain or are not knowledgeable enough to research other browsers and in return have a quality browsing experience on the internet.

I have internet explorer 7 on both my computers and im super happy. I didnt really like firefox because i just got too many messages and I didnt like how it downloaded.... it never worked for me so I had to open it in internet explorer and download from there :XD: I think I was just unlucky, but I'm happy with IE7 and I'm sticking.
I heard of opera... What is it?

Opera Is also an explorer like internet explorer and fire fox...

but i used it once from a long time ago i think its like Fire Fox

The newest internet explorer really seems as if though Microsoft's trying to compete with Mozilla's Firefox by stealing ideas. Then again, that seems to be how Billy Gates handle the competition now-a-days. Swiping their ideas, calling their service a "Virus" ( Gmail ), or flat-out making the operating system incompatible with the company's programs.

Internet Explorer 7

And a great Layout...

And So On.... :XD:

Notice from Plenoptic:

OH Wow Tabbed Browsing? REALLY? and Page zooming? Great! oh wait, Firefox had all of those features(Probably can't zoom to 500% but why would you need to?) and more.

IE 7 is good for a starter computer user, simple type in an address and boom comes the site, but as you progress more you realize IE is holding you back. Lets say you have a website on trap 17 and you need an FTP client, does IE have one? Nope.

See, you can add an FTP client like FireFTP on Firefox as an extension. Unlike IE, since FF is opensource, outside developers can create customization for FF to fit your needs, from Themes, to blog manager, to chat client and bookmark manager. There are so many ways to transform Firefox to your liking, that I don't see Firefox as a browser anymore but a complete web navigation tool that can be packed with everything and anything

IE, since its Closed Source, you can only add a few, if any, extensions that really aren't that great.

Besides, its just now that IE is adding features to their browsers that Firefox had YEARS ago!

Edited by birudagmawi (see edit history)

I would say its hte best version compared to IE 5 and 6 in terms of what it can do, but thats where it ends because its the most hacked browser in the world, extensions are horrible or lack nay good ones etc. etc. Lets face the only reason IE is still around is that its got about 9 years on everyone else, of course if Microsoft was smart they would build a new browser and let this dinosaur go and design something that don't have the problems IE always had.Now compared to other browsers no chance, firefox is catching up in the most used browser then of course opera is next and of course then there's Apple's Safari in 4th place, the first two got IE beat in some many things; extensions, displaying proper code, although opera likes to cheat me sometimes, and some other stuff. IE 7 is great to the fact its the best browser Microsoft has built since the 90's but compared to everyone else it is lacking.

I must say I can't believe how much Microsoft is stealing from other companies. The way rss works in IE 7 is a rip off of safari, tabbed browsing from almost every browser nowadays (but the others had it way before). But Why are we even mentioning this, Microsoft has been stealing ideas from other places for ages, just look at what Microsoft stole from mac in vista? Spotlight, dashboard, iCal, Mail...

IE7 isn't as good as FF but is muchbetter than safari, and the looks are allrighttoo, so if you're running geniune MS winXP download this (Highly recommended)

And no... Safari kicks IE's a**
Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Internet Explorer 7

And a great Layout...

And So On.... :P

Download From Here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads

Notice from Plenoptic:

You could find it "the best" only, when you start it for the first time :)

But when you figure out how buggy and slow is, you will quickly get (back) to FF...

As I done :D

:P

Thank u

IE 7 is good but I think IE6 is better

I never could say that :D

IE 6 can never compare to every single browser, it is so heavy, buggy, lacks of features, much security holes....

I would never use it again B)

Edited by ZaM0 (see edit history)