xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ayokdpogi

Data Recovery Software tools for restoring deleted/formated hard drive, usb and memory

I have used a couple of recovery software in the past and I am currently using Recover My Files http://www.recovermyfiles.com/ which turns out to be better for my usage.

This program allows to be customized for selected file types ONLY to be searched. To test out its capabilities, I have deliberately formatted a physical drive and a logical drive to recover key files: JPG, DOC, PDF, GIF etc.

Although the success rate of 100% complete recovery on DOC, PDF, XLS were still low just about any picture formats were recovered 100%. But even this success rate depends on how many times it was attempted to be recovered, what type of format level (low level format is just about impossible to recover) and what erased in the first place (such as any special deleting software or just Windows, recycling bin vs Windows Wash etc).

Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software has helped me in past recovering my data from inaccessible hard drive.

Stellar Phoenix is a file and partition recovery utility which recovers the data from circumstances like data loss due to accidental format of hard drive or data lost occur due to software malfunction, viruses, file/directory deletion or even sabotage.

Stellar Phoenix also provides partition recovery from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5 and vFAT file system. Demo version of the software can be downloaded from: http://www.stellarinfo.com/windows-data-recovery-professional.php Demo version perform an exhaustive scan of the drive to locate lost partitions and data. All found data in the lost partition is then presented in a tree structure so that you can copy our lost files to a working drive.

Another important feature of Stellar Phoenix is RAW File Recovery which recognizes & recovers more than 300 file types including documents, spreadsheets, web content & images.

I heard about very good recovery soft-recovery doc, know how work with sometimes these files contain tens of pages with critical, sometimes confidential data, all operations take only several minutes and are performed in three mouse clicks, can work with .doc, .docx, .dot and .dotx files and with any version of Microsoft Word text editor, tool can recover only plain text, it means, that text formatting, graphics and all other elements will be lost, tool can recover your data from corrupted *.doc files, located on corrupted media: floppy and CD disks, flash and zip drives, etc.