xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hateheals

I Hate Reservations.

I hate reservation in ANY field of life possible,because lets face it,all men are created equal.No person or group of people have a right to have concessions or shortcuts just because they are different.But NO!!!we HAVE to have reservation here!!The era of social injustice is long gone here,all are treated equally by state and society,but yet,certain section of society still WANTS reservation.WHY?because they were "oppressed " for thousands of years,so they decide to have retribution like THIS,by usurping the place meant for hard working people,irrespecitve of where they come from,awesome way to achive "social justice" isnt it?These people never really even ATTEMPTED to fight back at the atrocites commited at them,which I admit were grave,but chose to bear it in silence instead of standing up fortheir basic rights.Then out of the dust came their forst true leader who revolitionised things for them,and proved tothe world and the orthrodox that even they could conquer.But as a partong gift,he left us with this blot on society called reservation which he thought would lessen the divide prevelant in society.Little did he know that instead of lessening it took the rift to a whole new level.The so called "upper class" people were the sole cause of the issue to begin with,and the "oppressed class" people dragged it along,seeking compensation for past atrocites done on them.I am an average "upper class" person who mingles freely woth all,strongly disapproves the actions of our forefathers.I never endorsethe orthrodox methods of treating these prople and strongly oppose it.But what do I get in return for trying to correct my forefather's sins?Seats in educational institutions that I could have easily secured with my marks gives to some "lower class" person with half my score.the "lower class" people paying half the fees I pay and securing admissions in institutes they do not deserve with the score they have.A good portion of the seats are "reserved" for them,leaving only pitiful bit of the seats for us.As a result,we have to settle with places that wouldnt reqiure even HALF the effort to secure admissions with a score with Imust say isnt good,but decent enough.We socalled "upper class "people,who are no more human tahn anyone on this planet never even lifted a finger on these people,never discriminated against tehm,never did a thing to them,treated them equally,soWHY ARE WE being punished by ahving our seats taken away and future jeoprodized?The employmeny system here is pretty muchbased on the place of education,so the instiitute where we study from matters a LOT.Yet these people continue to pester for reservation,its only human to get ticked off at it.

Reservation:

1. the act of keeping back, withholding, or setting apart.2. the act of making an exception or qualification.
3. an exception or qualification made expressly or tacitly: to accept something, but with inner reservations.
4. a tract of public land set apart for a special purpose, as for the use of an Indian tribe.
5. an arrangement to secure accommodations at a restaurant or hotel, on a boat or plane, etc.
6. the record kept or assurance given of such an arrangement: Sorry, the hotel has no reservation under that name.

There's your list, now point to the number, because honestly, I got lost trying to keep up with your train of though.
Edited by dre (see edit history)