xisto Community
snowwhite

I Regretted. i like him.but i didnt have the courage.

January 22For two years , i like this guy from my class .
Everyday i'll be staring at him. Every single time i'll be noticing his every single move.
And one time , i bumped into him . And we started talking . So , we became friends .

May 26
He asked me out for lunch .
But i thought it was only me .
Actually , its a class gathering .
I wanted to tell him that i don't want to be just friends.
I want to be more then a friend to him. But im shy and i don't know why.

August 05
I gave him a cookie that i baked
and he said it was nice ,
so he gave me a pat on my head.

December 25
Its christmas ,
We exchange presents,
He gave me a peck on my cheeks.

January 01
Graduated from school .
Didn't contact with him anymore .

On his marraige day .
I sat down there and i cried .
I saw him in his wedding suit .
I wanted to be more then a friend to him. But im shy and i don't know why.

On his funeral ,
I saw his dairy.
It says on December 25.
." i realised that i loved this girl , but we're friends. I wanted to tell her that i don't want
to be just friends. I want to be more then a friend to her. But im shy and i don't know why."

It says on January 01
." Graduation Day , We're seperated. I wanted to tell her that i don't want
to be just friends. I want to be more then a friend to her. But im shy and i don't know why."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If only i had the courage to ask him out . If only we both have the courage.
It wouldn't be like this .

:P so sad.... I hope this isnt true.... How long did it take you to write it??? Or did you not write it? Either way, you (or the person who wrote the piece) is a good poet... and a very emotional writer. Good luck in your future poem/love life :P Edited by lilemi (see edit history)

O dear I fell very sorry for you. I fell sorry for every shy girls and boys[like me:(]. I guess it is not true. If it then it is the sadest story i ever hear. I really want to know is it a true story or nice story. :P

That was really a sad experience. Come to think of it...why would you be shy to tell someone about your feelings for him. there are so many different ways to let someone know wat you actually feel for him apart from using words.For Instance........| Always try to be nice to him..That will make him start wondering why and will eventually draw him closer to you.| Try to be close to him as always as you can. You should be able to know when he is happy and when he is sad. That will make him feel more at home in your presence and would eventually create the oportunity to talk him into becoming your LOVE.| Always remember that anger can cause more harm than good. meaning.....that you should avoid getting angry with him and also help him control his anger.If you try these, I bet you, he would most likely not think of any other girl apart from you.