xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
am_i_worth

When You Are In Love With A Beautiful Woman need help

Well, I am 16 and i can't actually believe that i am doing this not because i am good at this but bcause i thought i would never be bothered by girls.However now i really like a girl in my class..I think about her most of the time...i am a studious kind of guy, but i have not been able to study properly...i have even composed a song for her.The problem is that she is very beautiful so i am sure compliments won't work. Moreover the fact that she is beautiful makes me wonder if its love....Also tell me if i should let her know that i love her you know give signs......Please help me out.I also want to know (and its for girls) do you girls ever ever fall out for looks or approach a cute boy or you know take the first step.....and what do u do if a guy likes you but you don't like his face, would you talk to him... and who would you chooose a good looking , sexy and arrogant and rude one or a simple one but good at heart whom you can talk to.PLease please help.........I'll post my song to ask 4 advice later.Done editing buffallo

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Refrain from U or R instead of YOU or ARE. Slangs are not welcomed in our forum. Topic title modified.
Edited by am_i_worth (see edit history)

Ah, you're 16, so you're getting distracted by the girls now :P I remember the days when my studies started to be affected by the boys... and it still happens to me from time to time, years later in my case :PHmmm, so she's beautiful. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't compliment her. Everyone likes to hear something nice about them, so if you really do mean it, by all means you should say it. Just don't say something because you think you need to, or because you want her to like you. Honesty is good, plus, you never know what's in her mind... she might even be feeling poorly about herself that day (because no matter what we lead you all to believe, girls - even the beautiful ones - don't always feel beautiful) and a compliment might mean more to her than you know, even if she just pretends it doesn't because she's shy or modest.As for me, I'm way too shy to go and approach a guy that I like... and I'm always the one that is waiting for them to approach me. I know that's not really fair on the men of the world, but it's the way that I am, so I hope that guys are up to the task :P Though I do talk to them, I still can't actually get up the courage to tell them how I really feel. But it's a lot easier for me to tell a person that I feel the same way, if I already know that they feel that way about me first.As for the - if I guy likes me but I don't like how he looks, it sort of depends. I'm not going to just not talk to someone, because I don't find them attractive, because everyone can be fun to be around and a great person, no matter of their looks, but I probably wouldn't go out with a person, if I didn't find them attractive in some way, because lets face it, that's a big part in wanting to be with someone romantically.Now when I say attraction, it isn't just based on looks, but also that gut feeling that you get that just makes you feel like you have butterflies in your stomach everytime that 'certain person' is nearby. There's lots of things that can drive a girl wild, and every person will be different... so, you never know. Like me, call me weird if you want, but I'm a kind of person that really likes certain voices. No idea why, but some people's voices are just very very attractive to me, so that can also make me want to be with a person.Then of course there's also the part of the person needing to be a decent guy as well, because no matter what he looks like, or sounds like... if he doesn't treat people well, then he's also not really high on my list of 'potential' boyfriends, if I'm in the market for one, that is.Hope that made some sense, and helps out... if you have any other questions, I'll try my best to give you my answers for them as well. And best of luck with the girl :P

My story is kinda similar.im 16 also and last year in school i saw this girl that she wasnt like WOW but she had something special that yet i cant see but i feel it u know but i didnt even had class with her i use to see her in the halls and she used to c by me in lauch time which i was very shy and jelaous i did wanted to tell her somthing but nothing would come out and what ever i would think of was all crap so its about the end of the year now and i knew i had to do something and guess what? i didnt i lost the girl...i have her # and her home adress...guess what? never called her neither went to her house...so my advise to you is dont let this girl space from you because i know how it feels look if ur in a class with her do this...try to sit by her and whatever the teacher says even if u understand it...as her what the crap she was talking about and then tell her to help you a little bit then be like...oh really? awsome hm so thats what it is huh? kool...well my friends and i are having a party( i know u dont...but make a party tell ur friends to make a party out of nothing just for the hell of it and put the money cuz im sure ur friends will not waste the money just because u want to party) and invite her and tell her to bring her friends too...now i know she wont go to the party but ask for her # and once u have her # it dont metter if ur gonna party or not but atleast u got it and u can call her up anytime to go to the mall and watch movies or anything...u get it? awsome

dude you're only 16 you don't really know what love is, and you don't really know her you have just seen her, seems to me like you're just infatuated. don't let her distract you from your school work.

Nothing like the presence of the opposite sex to distract you from what you should be doing. Makes me kinda happy that I went to an all-girls school. At least no guy was going to notice me doodling his name all over my notebook. Anyways, back to the issue at hand. Pretty girls like to be complimented, especially when they spend so much time making themselves pretty. But don't compliment her overall appearance, pick something specific, like her eyes or her smile. And if you want to stand out from the crowd, look for other things to compliment her on too. Did she say something really smart in class? Does the green in her shirt really bring out the green in her eyes? Does she draw well? Does she have really good taste in music? Find something that she's good at or interested in doing and compliment her on it.

As for your second question... Unfortunately, nice guys usually finish last in high school. More often than not, they get trapped in the friend zone. The popular girls are looking for a guy that will raise their status symbol in class, so if they can hook up with the most popular boy, they're set. If you're lucky, she's not one of those and has her head on straight, but it's high school, so it doesn't look very promising. The good news is that when you get to college, things are much different. Women date guys based on personality rather than just looks because there's no popularity status. Of course, there's always exceptions, expecially if you're in a frat or a sorority where it seems like high school rules still apply.

Well I guess you held out longer then most. 14 years of age is when they worry more about the oppersite sex more then school these days I think. All I have to say though, is balance between everything. If you become "obessed" to the point that you start slipping in your studies your not thinking straight and could potionally damage what you may have, ie. friendship etc.Always have a clear head when talking to her, and I understand what you say about giving "beautiful" girls compliants because they know this, but midnight is quite right, and you can't just say "You're Beautiful", you have to provide more to your statments if you're wanting to stand above the rest. "Your hair looks exceptionally good today" as opposed to, "Your hair looks good". Th first statment gives her the feeling you like her hair everyday, or most days and that today it looks amazing and is liking to put a smile on her face if she isn't up herself or doesn't like you; don't make rash opinions if she doesn't say anything or smile etc. She may be Shy, busy... so on. Unless you know her well, don't focus on the body laugnuage yet.When is we going to see that song...?

well thank you everybody i am thanking you frm my heart.................i have only 2 problems one is what pylorus said. Can i realy know what true love is. i mean i didn't fall for her straigh away. but it didn't take me much time. well but she seems a very sweet person and good at heart.my second problem is that should i try to make frnds with her. coz i only fear if i might just remain a friend. Friendship might b the first step to love what do you say guyz and galz.Another thing which i want to ask is that shld i let her realize that i love her. i asked her things which i am sure she might realize i usually don't ask a girl even in our class. will she think dere's sumthing wrong and stop talking to me . perhaps think of me as too interfering.please people help me and thank u for ur responses.and well she's kind of studious too.infact the first thing we talked abt was infact maths.still im not a flirt

Notice from Plenoptic:
Merged Double Post. Please use the edit feature instead of double posting.

Well you're advancing now your're talking to her now well what i would suggest is that keep her as a friend get to know her LIFE see what she is all about and when you think you can handle that you may ask her out but it tskes times...me too i wish i could see a girl and 30 mins later i can ask her out...but its not like that you know....and if shes stadious too then there is no reason you should be distracted as you very well said you are stadious....i tell you i might not get girls im a straigh dumb in school...i dont do crap

Well, like PTiki said.. nice guys finish last. Now I will run you some advice - most people will disagree with it, but it works and I wont explain why.If this girl is generally looked at as pretty or overall popular and hot... follow this one rule.Actually I am not even going to say it because I know I will get hated on. But I got a girlfriend for a year, and had a few girls on the run before I got the girl... I also got a boy of mine who mentioned this trick to me and he manages to pull some off some fly girls. But still, its hard to pull off and since I dont want a huge debate - ima not mention it.

Midnightvamp is right, anybody would like to hear compliments, right? Besides, a lot of girls don't always feel themselves like they're beautiful so if you think so, you should tell her! (Well, maybe not EXACTLY like that though, I mean, I'd be a little weirded out if someone I barely knew suddenly told me something like that. I would start with little compliments.)Rather than just tell her you like her, if you two don't know each other so well yet, have a few conversations with her, flirt a bit, maybe slide in a few of those compliments (not all in the same conversation though!!!). You could also find some common friends and go out in a big group, so that you can get to know each other more outside of school. This way, I think she'll be more open to the idea of dating you. Go to a movie or something with several other people, and sit next to her so that you can talk before and after the movie. I've seen a lot of friends get together this way. It's like an indirect date?I'm sixteen myself, and I admit that some part of me is still attracted to arrogant, good-looking jerks (I don't know what it is, but I know I'm not the only one.) The thing is, even if the attraction is there, you don't see many arrogant, good-looking jerks in functional, long-standing relationships, do you? Girls like to flirt with them, maybe even go out with them for a while, but in the end it's usually the sweet guys you can talk to that get the girls. If you want, you could always go half-way, and that'd be alright. Just be your usual studious-self but every once in a while step out of your boundaries. Girls will like that, someone they can talk to and have a good time with. Remember that looks don't matter so much. Hygienic, good-smelling and romantic boys who write songs are equaly attractive. Oh yeah, and if a girl is shy, timid, or a little old fashioned, the girl won't make the first move. (Some girls will make the first move though, we're all different,) Making the first move yourself is a good way to step out of your boundaries, so if you feel the time is right, be confident and ask her out.Good luck, :P

Besides the fact that you should not allow your feelings for someone stop you from living, admittedly, - goodlooking ladies do have a way of getting the guy tongue-tied - you are not alone. But the longer you wait, the more formidable they seem and the more difficult it will be to break the ice. Remember a lady is a lady is a lady, is a lady - beautiful or not. Have that mental attitude and you'll find it a little less daunting talking to ANY chic, beautiful or not.

well thnx for you advices .........well wheneever i meet her online and chat wid her its always me who asks her things she doesn't seems interested to talk at all. but in skool sumtimes we just look at each other and give each other a smile. i dunno wat dat means but she 's so beautiful as a person i think she is this good to everyone. but there is a big problem i WANT TO STUDY.i don't think i can afford to waste my time thiking abt her unnecesarily or writing songs.well i also want to ask one thing, the next time we meet online shld i be persisitent in being the first one to ask or shld perhaps for her to say sumthing and if she doesn't make an excuse and go.??????

Edited by am_i_worth (see edit history)