xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho Atomic

Prizee Play Flash Games for Real Prizes?

Hey, I found this site today browsing the web. It's a flash game site (of pretty high quality though) that's free to play. The cool thing is that you earn like coins or something whenever you play and you can cash them in for some pretty good prizes. The downside is that the good prizes cost quite a bit of coins and the games are aimed mainly at kids but if you want to check it out, here's a link.

Cheers mates

Notice from Plenoptic:
No Referral links are allowed on this forum. Please review yourself with the Xisto ReadMe

I know that this topic is very old, but I would like to answer.Yes, this gifts are real. But it takes much time to get something great. I like to play on this site. Some of games are fun, some are boring. As far I have 2 small gifts without any costs. I know that players who have a lots referalls can achive a lot, but even if you don't have them you can get something - for example photo album, key ring and much more funny useful things.I really love this site. And if you have some free time just play and win!