xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #61: Beach Theme-entries

Well it is August now and that means the beaches will be closing, kids going to school, seniors getting ready to graduate in 2008, and of course everyone's favorite seasons fall and winter are upon us. So to give in that extra piece of warmth I bring you the beach theme.Sig size: 100x100 - 400x400Brushing Style: anyRender: Beach RelatedText: Related to the renderSpecial Effects: optionalEntries due August 18th.EDIT: changed the width limit

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Well, I hope people understand my sense of humor!! Here is my entry.

Notice from truefusion:
Entry removed. Pick a render with more clothes on. Thank you.

I put a suit on her, is this ok?

Posted Image

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

BUMP, anymore entries I be starting up the voting tomorrow night so this is a last call.

Bump! Come on siggers, we need more entries. What happened to all the competitors? We used to have lots of participation. Just because you haven't tried it before or don't feel like your talent is good enough is no reason to not have some fun here. This challenge is open to all kinds of styles and is not just meant for the experienced sigger. Variety is the spice of life. My style is a departure from all the grung, blendings, paintshop brushes, texture, layerings, etc.; and I have won 4 times. Please give it a try, won't you?