xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Prisioners From The Phillippines Getting Thier Mj's Thriller On

After seeing this, I would think if all prisons across the world do this, they might be more enjoyable to be in and gang murders would be less or wouldn't happen as often, or something like that.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Ha ha :PThat was hilarious, Especially the gal who was the victim.Was it me or did she seem a bit too masculine :P But like haslip asked, are they really prisoners. I liked one of the prosoners, he looked seriously humiliated and confused. He was bald and tubby :P

Ha ha :P
That was hilarious, Especially the gal who was the victim.Was it me or did she seem a bit too masculine :P But like haslip asked, are they really prisoners. I liked one of the prosoners, he looked seriously humiliated and confused. He was bald and tubby :P

I'm pretty sure they were really prisoners. I remember seeing that on the news one day. That's pretty funny, I wonder what they do with those that don't participate.

That's pretty funny, I wonder what they do with those that don't participate.

They have to Madonna-Like a Virgin :P That's a pretty funny yet good video for everyone to see. I'm sure some of the prisoners actually enjoyed it. Great way to bring the prisoners together and still make them work.

AHAHAHAHA! I love it! And yes, we filipinos are dorky enough to do something like this. I remember everyone spontaneously doing this at an 80th birthday. It seems like the entire prison was there, but you're right Pleno, I wonder what they did with the ones that didn't want to participate. I think the "female" in the prison acted more feminine than the girl in the original video.

After seeing this, I would think if all prisons across the world do this, they might be more enjoyable to be in and gang murders would be less or wouldn't happen as often, or something like that.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ha. That was very funny. I suppose this is more productive than letting them all sit around and watch television. U.S. inmates would never agree to something like this. For one, they would not be able to focus on their moves as long as there was a female around who also happens to be wearing a halter top.

i haven't seen the video myself (despite the fact that i'm from the same country where that was made), but i see it on news almost the entire week last week. if i remember correctly, the choreographer mentioned in the news that he had a hard time teaching the steps to the prisoners because they weren't cooperating (plus i guess the fear of being with convicted people that might harm him if he use force). later on the prisoners were the ones who joined in and learned everything. some of the prisoners were interviewed and they said that it's something new to spend their time with.