xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TikiPrincess

Gift Sig To Mermaid711

I saw this pic and immediately thought of you! So I thought I'd mess around a bit with it. I wanted it to look like she was in the ocean depths kinda thing with the sun filtering through the water.

Posted Image

And I made a display pic for you too :P

Posted Image

I think she looks very evil, don't you?

Wow very nice! I like the avatar too. I think Mermaid will like it. I know I do. Where did you ever find a picture like that? Evil Mermaids don't come by very easily :P

Mermaid, There is little tolerance here for the behaviour oTOXiCo portrayed. That member won't be a problem for you or anyone else. Guaranteed.

Hey Mermaid,This sig suits you much better. Maybe now members will be careful before they try to mess with you :PHave fun with your sig and hope you beat up people who think you are a pushover.@ Tiki : Nice siggies there tiki, keep it up maybe you will inspire some of us idiots to make brilliant sigs like you do :P