xisto Community
Archangel_Baw

What Pets Do You Have tell us about your adorable babies...

*Updated*

I currently have the following animals:

1 Wild Spider (I don't know what kind, he lives in my garden) named Tobi.

1 Hedgehog named Houdini,

1 Brown Basilisk Named Cleo,

2 Bearded Dragons: Named Prince Charming (Princey for short), and Walter.

2 Dogs: A Rotwieller named Stormy, and a Bichon Frisse Named Keisha.

In The past, at different times, I have also had:

2 other Bearded Dragons Named Michael & Casey.

3 fish: 1 Betta named Elijah, 1 Red Finned Shark named Jaws, A goldfish named Feech.

1 Lobster named Lester.

1 snake: a Bermese Python named Samson.

1 bird: a Blue Budgie named Shaner.

several cats: too many to name.

several dogs: too many to name.

2 turtles: named skippy & peanut, I will have another one one day and his name will be butter:)

1 lobster named Lester-I spared one from being boiled alive, hey, I was 12 years old and I didn't know how good they taste.

1 duck named Nelson

1 chicken named Francais

1 skinny pig named Sweetness

2 guinea pigs named Oxxy & Isis

2 Chinese Water Dragons named Pricess Elizabeth & Princess Fiona

1 Ameava Lizrad named Steve. He was hillarious.

2 Rats named Amadeus & Merlin

1 Hamster named Hammy

2 Mice named John & Jordan

I'm sure Im forgetting some but I'll edit this post when I remember.

If I could, I would also have the following animals:

a squirrel, a giraffe, a seal, a goat, a wolf, a tiger and an owl, but I can't, I kind of want a porcupine too. lol. and something I can name Bernard!

I obviously need an animal sanctuary to be happy.

1 Ameva Lizrd named Steve. He was hillarious.

2 Rats named Amadeus & Merlin

1 Hamster named Hammy

2 Mice named John & Jordan

I'm sure Im forgetting some but I'll edit this post when I remember.

If I could, I would also have the following animals:

a squirrel, a giraffe, a seal, a goat, a wolf, a tiger and an owl, but I can't, I kind of want a porcupine too. lol. and something I can name Bernard!

I obviously need an animal sanctuary to be happy.

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Archangel Baw got a mass list. I don't have that much list. I have only one pat that is my Computer. It is very lazy. Always want to sleep. Do not want to work faster. her eyes are not that sharp. She is a very old lady. But the most wonderful thing is she obey my commends. Her memory space is limited but never betrayed with me. I like her very much and always want to stay close to her. Because she gives me many thing like knowledge[over internet], entertainment[games music], friends[like you], any many other stuff.

I have no pets at the present but I have had many pets in the past such as:Cats: KathMandu, Percy, Munty, and RockyDogs: MaxiBirds: Turion, and Athlon (couldn't think of a proper name)Rocks: Rocky, Windows, Apple, Rock, and my personal favourite Ambassador

I have only 1 pet currently, a blue beta :P. Before I had a nice amount of goldfish (years ago)I've recently also had 2 other betas. One was a red one i got 4 years ago and died a year later. Another one was also a red beta and was with the one I have currently that used the same tank with a separator. It died 1-2 years I think of old age according to a friend of mine who owns a fish pet store

Fish. That's all we've ever had. When my father was still in Hong Kong he had all sorts of them - pirahnas, pidgeons, turtles, chickens, dogs, etc. We can't have anything like that here though; we just don't have the kind of time to be taking dogs on walks. I still love my fish though ^^. From what I remember and what's in our tank now, this is what there is...Georgie - Albino Oscar - DeceasedSpikey - Albino Oscar - I guess he'd be about 8 or 9 years old...Margery - Goldfish - N/APuffy - Goldfish - N/APegasus (don't ask) - Bottom Feeder - N/ARex Jr. - Bottom Feeder - N/AKarina 2nd (Little sister named her) - Oscar - N/AKyler - Oscar - N/AAs you've noticed...I can't seem to remember any of their ages ^^;;. Of course I still love them...although, honestly, I don't really think about them much at all. We feed them, clean their tank, everything.

1 Brown Basilisk Named Cleo,2 Bearded Dragons: Named Prince Charming (Princey for short), and Walter,

OH LAWD!

Lol, at the moment I only have a cat called Ziggy. He's got a slight hint of Siamese in him because of his pointed ears and thin face. He's incredibly lazy- and often kills baby birds/mice because they're the only thing he can catch. He did get a pigeon once though. He's about six years old and I've had him for five and half.
My ambition was always to get a dog- but because of my location (West London terrace house) having a dog would be cruel because we lack the facilities like parks or big open spaces of grass. Oh well- maybe when I'm 18. :P

I have had about 5 separate hamsters, 2 then 1 died, we added another who died due to the other one stressing him so much (:P) and my god i cant remember what happened to the others.Currently, I have 4 birds. Two just became parents so we have a baby whos super cute :P When I was younger I wanted a dog but I grew out of it. Im happy with my pets.

I have a dog named Ty, a dog named Hunter, a cat names Mercedes, a cat named Snaps, a bird named Azul, and I sued to have a cat named Lou, a hamster named Maisie, 2 fish with no names, a cat named Pepper, a cat named, Buttons, and a cat named Barney, and i'm sure im forgetting some.

A cat named Gracie, three fish, a bird, and a hamster. The fish really don't have names, the hamster's name is skeeter (friend made the name), the bird's name is Rex. He's a parrot.

I have 3 cats.
1 very old cat - Blondie

2 2 year-old sisters - Timon and Pumbaa

lol sister, yes I have one of those aswell, but even though I'm older I think I'm her pet, she's bossy:)

Haha sadly I only have. or had 2 different pets. One of them is my dog jade he is a shitzu and about 7-10 pounds he is a puppy and very aggressive haha. I got another dog named coco and she is a pomeranian. I got her because well this girl was allergic to the dog so the little girl couldn't handle her only her parents but they were too busy to take care of her so I got her. I had lots of fish, I loved clown fish but never got one just gold fishes haha and also maybe some pacus and yeah they grew big! and a algae eater, it was ugly but I thought it was cool too haha.