xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hibbso

Which Is Better? Vitamin tablets or the real food

I need to know which one benefits more. Vitamin tablets or the real thing (like apples and pears and bananas ect..)Hmm ok the tablets have 100% of nearly everything but is it actually healthy to take it in all at once? And are they reliable?

Notice from Plenoptic:
Edited the topic description to verify a little bit
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

This is a very crazy question I ever read. However I am trying to tell you something what I know. "Good Food is the best medicine". It is sure that if you eat well and live well you will not get in serious problem. Vitamin tablets is one kind of medicine. And we are taking medicine when we don't have any choice. You can never see any man is going to see the doctor, if he/she is perfectly well. Now tell you why I suggest you to eat real thing like apple, banana or what ever.

Less expense.

get much benefit.

No side effect.

Now you still want to eat Vitamin tablets[VT]. By taking VT you can complete your body demand but think about the real food and the test. I suggest don't even think about to take Vitamin tablet unless you are unable to to take real food.

I need to know which one benefits more. Vitamin tablets or the real thing (like apples and pears and bananas ect..)
Hmm ok the tablets have 100% of nearly everything but is it actually healthy to take it in all at once? And are they reliable?

Notice from Plenoptic:
Edited the topic description to verify a little bit

Nature is slower process then tablets but I suggest nature which has no side effects

My best advice is to listen to your body - whatever that means for you in particular. When we crave a specific food, or type of food, our bodies are usually trying to tell us that they need something in that food. Vitamin supplements are good if you have a deficiency...or when you can't get foods that contain those vitamins. But as an everyday thing, I think that listening to the body's cravings and feeding it what it actually wants goes a long way toward keeping everything balanced and healthy.Besides: taking vitamins is an added step in the daily routine. You have to eat anyway - your body's not going to stop sending you hunger signals just because you wash down a handful of pills - so why not just go ahead and eat some actual food if you can get it?

Certainly, eating real food is the best way, however, this is not as easy to do an one may think. Even fresh fruit and vegtables purchased in your local grocery store may not contain enough of the proper nutrition. Many of these are picked immature/unripe in order to be able to handle shipment to the stores. Anyone who has ever eaten a fully ripe, home grown tomato knows what I'm talking about. There is no way you could pile up 40 lbs of them in a cardboard box and ship them anywhere without ending up with a bunch of mush in the bottom of the box. And with todays busy life styles, we often find ourselves unable to eat properly. Convience foods are one of the worst culprits for low nutritional value, the more they are processed the lower they become in actual quality. You also have to keep in mind balance in your diet. Eating healthy snacks like carrot sticks may fool you into thinking you are getting good nutrition, but you may actually be overdosing yourself with vitamin A. You almost have to be a diatician to really understand the way different vitamins and mineral work together to make optimal health. When dieting, sometimes the shear bulk of food needed to recieve enough vitamins makes it impossible to eat. Then there are personal differences in the requirnments from one person to another. Age, genetics, personal habits, stress levels, enviornmental effects all make getting enough nutrition extremely difficult. So really, your best bet, eat good, AND take a good vitamin supplement.

taking vitamin tables has a lot of side effects... only if you are very short of vitamins u should consume such medications. else for a normal man, eating normal food will give enough vitamins needed for his body.

The real things like you so call it. Because they don't have much chemical as in those tablets thing they do.And like rajibbd said "Good food is the best medecine"I do believe it, because when I'm home everything we eat it just fresh and healthy. The thing I eat at school, I don't even know if it's fresh, frozen, or whatever it is. I barely am sick when I eat fresh and healthy food. And I never tried those tablets things because I always know that I can find the thing I need in fruits and vegetables or meat.Maybe I don't make sense. Sorry if I don't. Maybe I should try to sleep more than try to stay up and do tones of things at the same time.

As far as I know, fruits are much better then vitamin tablet. Vitamin tablets are not as useful as natural source. Some time it is also questionable. Like Vit. C powder. They suggest that dissolve the powder in pure water and drink the solution. But we know vitamin C is Ascorbic Acid (an organic acid) and it break its bonding when it dissolved in water. And if its bonds are broken, it no longer be vitamin C. Some times, companies do not supply the actual amount of vitamin they mentioned. In our country we tested some synthetic vitamin to know the actual amount of vitamin. I am very sorry to say that we found low amount of vitamin in all cases, though they are very reputed company in the world.If you eat fruits, you will get natural vitamins. In addition, you will get some important mineral too. Vitamins from fruits are more friendly to our body system. It is also cost effective.So, I think, in all aspect, Vitamin from natural sources (like fruit) is better then synthetic vitamin (like vitamin table, power).