xisto Community
hibbso

Strangest Names You Have Ever Heard Of. some of the wierdest and creepiest of names

I want to know what wierdest and strangest (real life) names you have come accross.I know my aunties, mum is called Barbera Dwyer. Everyone calls her Barb Dwyer :PAlso i was looking through the web and i came accross this name...

post-47506-1186149050_thumb.jpg

lol. I think Bernard is a funny name. Everytime I hear it I need to yell BERNARD! I love it though, I'm not mocking the name at all, It just makes me react strongly, almost like a tourrette mannerism. :P

Oh god, Drew Peacock is a gem of bad naming. I know a girl named 'Flo Blow', I know the first names okay (Not so much the sirname) but to put two words of rhyming pattern in a name is just odd. I also know a guy who's Sirname is "Cheese"- good nickname.

names that rhyme are very bad such, and names with very bad initials are bad too, such as someone named Penelope Isabelle Grant would have the initials P.I.G and names which initials are very wierd such Robin Hacker-Carey Zenor would have the initals RHCZ which sounds like some institute

Believe it or not, my uncle's wife is related to Cardinal Sin. I also did some data entry, and one of the files was for a woman named Janet Planet. My husband's neice is named Hadley, which apparently means field of heather, Heather being my sister-in-law's name.

Have you guys ever heard of Zowie Bowie, daughter of musician David Bowie? That is a funny name. I feel bad for Drew Peacock already :PIf the person takes it lightly and has fun with his name, I found velma a really funny name for some of my online friends thought I was an 40 or 50 because of the name. It was hilarious :P My surname makes it even funnier "Velma Rowsowski" But I love my name so you will never hear me complaining :PI guess you have to learn to love your name no matter what anyone says :P Best of luck in loving your name Drew Peacock.

Several years ago, I met a toddler named Xena Gabrielle. This was when "Xena: Warrior Princess" was still extremely popular, so it made sense at the time. But man...how does that girl explain her first name to her peers, who probably don't know anything about the show?

I went to high school with a guy named Mike Hunt. I'm serious. But Sierral Worm is a good one...

I also have a friend who's sirname is Bates- and the conclusion of what we coudl call him only came when a letter was sent to him from our School's headmaster referring to him as 'Master Bates'. Genius. :P

Have to say the above list is interesting, although many of those names (eg Wayne Kerr, Wayne Kinhoff, Seymour Buttz) are probably used in rather 'old' jokes a lot, especially in schools where some subby teacher doesnt have a roll and passes a piece of paper for the students to write down their names. Some media even use those names, eg the Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson changes his name from Homer Simpson, to.... Max Power (even has a song about it too).

There is a real Brasilian professor named Professor R. A. *BLEEP* (Ricardo Aldolfo *BLEEP*). Really. Search for Dr. *BLEEP* on google and the first hit will be him. He's apparently and Geologist and Petrologist.

the strangest name that i ever heard is Federico because my School Mates his name is Federico and thats the weirdest one lol... and he looks awful and just like a baldy boy from prison.thats why i hate him a lot.. :XD: