xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Archangel_Baw

Wicca, Paganism, Hoodoo, Voudo & Witchcraft

Hi I'm the owner of a Witchcraft Community forum, (currently hosted at a different site), and the reason I'm here is because I am unsatisfied with my current forum host. I kid you not, One of the employees keeps following behind me after I administer my forum and deleting the files I upload for my community, so my members and I are looking for a SECURE forum host who doesn't harrass, stalk or sabotage our community. :P I notice there are no Witchcraft communities hosted here and I think having my site here is a great asset:) I love the fact that I won't have to go all over creation to download, and install mods because its already done for me by someone who knows what they are doing. again unlike the current forum host I have. I refuse to post the link because I don't want anyone here to ever get sucked into their 'seemingly great' free forum hosting offer. Its a load of crap, the mods they have are not properly installed, the themes are terrible and everytime I log in I have to fix something that one of the forum hosts destroyed. I'm tired and I just want to be able to relax knowing my forum is safely hosted with the best. So any Witches on here, are most welcome at my new forum should they choose to host me here:)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moved to Introduction.

Hello and welcome to Xisto forum.If you are looking to start and build your own forum, like Xisto, you're definitely in the right place. I think you can achieve your goal in two different ways. One is to use our forum to start your own topics. Although your subject might be a bit taboo, certainly will attract inquisitors and other queries in this forum.The second option is to apply for our free web hosting, no ads and start your own forum by using your own domain or our free sub-domain. However, this option will leave you to install and manage your forum script in the beginning. But fear not! Our members are quick and glad to help you. Whichever you choose, feel free to post and contribute in our forum.And welcome to Xisto :P

First of all welcome to the site and rest assured your forum hosting will be in good hands here at Xisto.com. Interestingly enough we do have a forum section in which you can give your thumbs up or thumbs down about website that provide services such as the one you mention, and so if you want to you can give them a bad review to let other members know about these websites that like to treat people badly.

Although it isn't a big thing here on the forums I do believe we have a few members who are actual wiccans, I can't think of any names but I believe they will mention something. All that is really required here is post to host and when you get your hosting, you keep on posting to keep your hosting credits up; Xisto Read Me covers everything and anything you need to about hosting here on Xisto.com Should be interesting what kind of topics you bring here on the forums as so to get curious minds a thinking about the wiccan life.

Thank you BuffaloHELP and Saint_Michael for the warm welcome.

I really do want to give that web host a bad review because I don't want anyone else to work as hard as I did to have it all deleted. I could understand if the files I uploaded to my site were in violation of their terms of service, but they are not. They are freeware, and shareware, which means they were made to pass on to others, and the real kicker is that the majority of them are my own files created by me. So you can imagine my fury. :P

However, If they hadn't sabotaged my community, I never would have searched long enough to find Xisto, so for that, I guess I should thank them. I honestly don't mind the post to host system here, I think its well worth it for the high quality services that Trap 17 offers, and I'd rather have my forum pre-installed by a professional.

I know how to administer & configure most mods, but not how to install them (I'm still learning that part), and I'd rather not take the chance of messing it up. :P

I'm also glad to hear I'm in good hands here. It's a comforting thought after what I've been through.

The Witchcraft thing only frightens people because of the poor stereotype its been given, when my forum is hosted, you'll see that most of my members are Blessaholics and no matter whats going on in your life they have a blessing for it:) I do have some of the darker material, but it was only aquired by request, for those who wallk the left hand path. There is also a lot of non witchcraft based material allowed in my forum:)

ok I should be quiet now and let everyone go about their day. Thank you again for your help and warm welcome

I wrote this poem about witches & what we REALLY do try to eliminate some of the negativity surrounding us. Here it is:

The Wicca! -By Archangel I have just re-posted it in the appropriate forum:)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/50133-the-wicca-by-archangel-a-poem-about-what-witches-really-do/

Notice from rvalkass:

Please avoid double posting. If you have something to add, use the edit button and add to the original post. Thank you.

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)