xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ikuax

Life...u Gotta Read This One To Your Lady What measures life

LifeIs life a breath in your chestA beating of your heartOr is it a twitch of your footDo we loose a breath when we pass on?What is life?Some say it is a house in the hills A Ferrari tearing down the stretchA party till the break of dawnA Tusker till the last dropBut I ask do we loose a party when we pass onTo me life,Life is when I wake up next to youLife is when I see the laughter in your eyesLife is when I hug you closeFor I loose all life when you walk away

This is a nice Poem. Who is the poet. Is it you ikuax?To me,Life is full of surprises.Life is something loses.Life is dreaming about what i never had.Life is a battle field.Life is what is Life.But the death is the endless journey./Have a nice day

Very nice. I'm a lady and I just read it to myself hahaha:) Very deep and thought provoking. Well done both of you.

I am very glade that you like my writing. Though I am not a poet or do not much interest about poem. It is a grate news that a lady is read our writing or poem by herself. Thank you Archangel Baw