xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hateheals

Wanna Learn Html From Scratch downloade an online tutorial,formatted my c: lost it forever,and FORGO

id prefer something i can download .....coz my internet connection is highly intermittant

Notice from rvalkass:
Moved from the Java section to the HTML section.

One of the easiest resource (though not the best) available is on w3schools.com.. but, as you said your internet connection isnt that reliable..

i suggest that you download this book..
http://www.ebooksclub.org/?link=Ji3CmT
Its titled 'How to do everything with html'.. if you are planning to buy a book, which i suggest you should coz.. offline stuff really help when you are serious about something.. and anyway, it gives a feel.. coz, u wud have to invest money..
so, the book's name is.. 'Head First Html and Css' (O'Reilly Publications)..

All the Best Man..

Hyper Text Markup Language

is a document formatting language common the all computers on the WWW. html permits cross platform communication between Macs, Apples, SUNs, PCs and others to view a document in a similar way. Every web page. that you visit uses HTML in some way, you can view the HTML code behind a website in Internet Explorer by selecting: View>Source.HTML is not that tough thing. Buying a book is very good idea. In book shop you can found many books, but you have to very selective. Focus on that book which have much different code given. To learn any thing the only and the best thing is Read and Read there is no shortcut.

/Have a nice day

Notice from Plenoptic:
Any copied content must be put into quote BBCodes so you are not credited for it. This was copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

rent some books from the library on HTML, but the best way is to learn by looking at html, look for sites that have clean HTML because if they didn't program it in plain html but rather used frontpage or something it will look messy, but you should be able to learn a lot from library books, and when you come across a cleanly designed site view the source. (view->page source/ctrl+u in firefox)

Edited by cangor (see edit history)

I'd prefer it electronically rather than the good old method.Coz reading the WHOLE book 'll be kinda bland and remind me of SCHOOL!!!Im teaching myself C++ in a similar way through Ebooks and it works out better than buying books,that COST a lot.ANy Ebooks or a series of text files that do the trick you people know about,please let me know.