xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lgolos

Big List Of Gpt (get Paid To) Sites.

Oooo very nice. Bookmarked :POnly reason these look legit to me is because I don't recognize them as any of the commonly known scam sites.I wish I had a credit card of some sort :S

Thank you. I made sure not to include any "FREE IPOD" sites which ask for 20 referrals and 14 offers. The programs under "Other" are the ones I can definitely vouch for, the rest are probably legit.

I've just looked at http://www.moola.com/ and it all looks very interesting. Do you have to give your card details before you can play and build up a bank?I'm always just very wary of giving away my card details without being more familiar of the site.Cheers,stdAh that's a shame it's only for North America, I've still played it a tad and I like it I have to say. Not given my card details.

Notice from Plenoptic:
Please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.

Yeah, it's only for the US and Canada. It says "Foreign versions coming soon", though.Updated site, added "Traffic exchange" section.

Notice from rvalkass:
Use the edit button below your post if you have something to add, rather than posting twice in a row. Thanks.