xisto Community
Fuze

Hello, I'm New To Trap17

I'm who I am.. =]I like graffiti =]I need to learn to skin IPB =[i like GFX =]I'm looking for free hosting :PThats basically me =]

Notice from Plenoptic:
Edited topic title to better fit topic post
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Rahh! Rahh!
I like your introduction. Straight forward and to the point. :P

Welcome to the Trap! Don't forget to check out the Readme for all the important stuff like Rules and the ToS. Since you're looking for free webhosting, you'll also want to check out the Pre-Signup FAQ.

So are you a graffiti artist or do you just like graffiti as a style? I grew up near LA, so I've seen a lot of graffiti. I can't stand tagging because it's so boring, but some of the graffiti I've seen is absolutely spectacular and deserves to be framed in a museum. Although I think that might defeat the whole purpose of being guerilla art. :P

Anyways, welcome again and I hope I'll see you around!

Hello :P I'm terrible at GFX :P I'm better at programming :P:P Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :D ) or just post a topic about it :D Anyways, I hope you have fun! :P I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :D

Hey, you are most welcome to our Xisto online community. try to adhere to the forum rules and make sure not to use some bad words in here. The key to survival in this place is: BE HELP TO OTHERS. in as much as you will be needing help from others from time to time, you should endeavour to help (and I mean posting a very meaningful helpful ost for others in need) others.

Once again, you are most welcome to this community and be of good behaviour or 'em Admins and Moderators will be on ya neck.

Be Kool.

Welcome to Xisto, and most of what I have to say as been mention already by the previous posters. We are always looking for more people to display their graphics talents, especially in our SOTW competitions. So enjoy your time here, and your posting and maybe even some hosting.

Hello Fuze Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Wah Hooooo, another graphics geek. Glad you found us. There is always room for another Trap Grapher. You have already been informed about the way thing work around here, so I will spare you the rhetoric. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17 if you haven't already read everything. Look forward to seeing your work! See you around.

I'm who I am.. =]I like graffiti =]
I need to learn to skin IPB =[
I like GFX =]
I'm looking for free hosting :P

Thats basically me =]

Notice from Plenoptic:
Edited topic title to better fit topic post

Hello Fuze. I am also new here and am very excited about the possibilities that exist with Xisto. I am doing lots of reading here and am also learning lots. I wish you much success.