~Slap on the butt = That's mine

~Holding on tight = I don't want to let go

~Looking into each other's Eyes = I just plain love you

~Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me

~Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go

~Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you

***Advice***

*Dont ask for a kiss, take one.*

**If you were thinking about someone while reading this,you're definitely in Love.**

Source : E-Mail

I don't like anyone getting near my ears. It's torturous to play telephone or one of those whispering games. It also doesn't mention what it means when someone grabs you and kisses you on both cheeks.
And I'd probably slap the person who tries to kiss me without permission.

A kiss on the hand maybe quite continental,But diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Nice list, I think I've seen it before somewhere:) However, it is quite simplified eventhough some things are true! If both sides knew the exact meaning of this action then it would mean what is suggested in the list! I think that gestures are far more accurate then those various types of kisses - I won't slap my girl on her but if I wasn't sure she is really mine so that is quite true I think...and other suggestions are also good! But if one makes any real conclusions in real life based only on this list - one will be dissapointed!

Dear Admin,This is a lovely list. But i never saw or never heard any kisses her Girlfriend or spouse by saying that i am kissing your *** because i *** ****. What i think is "X" is very much in loved with "Y" and both they kisses. It is the most sweetest thing. And i guess the most wonderful thing./Have a nice day

Nice one sir.Was that outta experience???coz the mail source looks kinda shady.Coz no one ever sends such stuff.Dont eve get any mail except "foreward this to 2000000 ppl in 3 X 10 traised to -12 seconds or else you are damned for all of eternity

Hey, been going through all kinds of kisses without really knowing their meanings. Now I know.Thanks OpaQue

Hey, been going through all kinds of kisses without really knowing their meanings. Now I know.
Thanks OpaQue

hahahahaha :P
wow.

very nice list and it kinda actually makes sense, I'm more of a hug guy myself but, whatev. I like the gestures section, too...

~Holding on tight = I don't want to let go

awww... :P

~Looking into each other's Eyes = I just plain love you

yup.

~Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me

your hair or your girl's? maybe I just like playing with people's hair.

~Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go

teary eyed :P

~Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you

uh, yeah, I guess so. never thought about it

anyway, very nice list. :P

Its so ironic how true most of these are but you do have to realize in some cultures and environments, these would not make sense. For instance, you are just at a party with your girlfriend and you have your arms around her holding her close. It does not mean that you dont want to let her go but instead it means i love being close to you. Like in different situations, things have different meanings but good list none the less.

This is really, really cute :P . I think it's fairly accurate, actually. The roles at least apply entertainment-wise. (I'd say the messages are dead-on to what these gestures mean on T.V. :P)

Source : E-Mail

First of all , a good list of parameters to work on. Though i would advise not to follow the list rigidly, there are obvious exceptions due to cultural differences, upbringings, moods and many other factors. The way one can bridge this gap, if the kissing species goes through the same post. :)
I have used some parameters and some of them are very acceptable, though i have seen this sort of article for the first time.