xisto Community
rattyster

I Love A Girl But Cant Say Her!

I am in love with a girl... She is my frnd's sister. i am liking her from past 2 yrs.....but just a month ago i chatted with her on orkut. i am now talking to her... she even saw me because i told her that i live in her area itself.. even she recognised me.. now before some dayz a guy started chatting wid her on orkut... he impressed her and now they talk daily.. they even shared their contact numbers but whn i asked her to take my number... she said no.......... i love her a lot... kindly tell me wat to do.... i even said his brother that i love her.... and when i asked him about the guy who talk to her on orkut.. he said... she just take that guy as a gud frnd... tell me wat to do...

Well if you try and get rid of the other guy, you'll get in trouble with the girl and she won't go out with you either. So really you'll have to let love take it's path and wait for her to get over him. Just keep going like normal, talking to her and get to know her better, and be there for you when she needs someone. But you can't really try and get rid of the guy so you'll just have to let love take it's path and see where it takes you. In the meantime, don't just keep your hopes on her and not keep going on with life. You may find someone else you like.

well first off i'm sure you don't know if you love her cause it seems to me like you're infatuated with her, but anyways. it seems to me like you just need to keep things slow and just keep talking to her and let her get to know you more. don't be too pushy about getting her number or giving her your number just relax. i'm sure she'll see how much you care sometime.

You better not to listen my idea coz most of the time it wont works. In fact i am in love with some one from last one and half years but can not tell her how i feel. I do not even stand in front of her. However I am going to tell you what i believe. is:

"If you love some one

Set her Free...

If she comes back

She is yours,

If she does not

She never was..."

Do not listen my advise it is just my own opinion. Keep thinking what will be best for you and try for it. Wishing you all the best.

Would say be happy for her if she's already got a guy. The quote that raibbd posted pretty much sums it up. Although like the rest, whatever is the best for you, give it a go, provided it does not wreck your friendship with the lady.

hmmmm ii'd say thats just not going to happen I'm afraid. Its just one of te situations where you have a crush on someone and yet theres no chemistry between the two of you. Think about it you probably have been playing mr nice guy ad she has barely noticed you and it seems she only took interest on you on a chat line service. If she's a friend of your sisters she probably would have told your sister she is interested and stuff.I was once in a situation involving similar feelings only we met in a club and danced all night. She gave me her number at the end of the night and that in UK means she really like and wants to be with you. Once you have her phone number she practically is your girlfriend. Well we started texting and msn -ing and she sent me naughty picture messages of herself and stuff. but the chemistry just wasnt there. I just didnt want her that way. She would text me morning day and night and I really think she had the hots for me but it just wasnt happening for me. There was no chemistry and when I met another girl being a small town everyone knows everyone she went up to Laura and told her she was my girlfriend to be and asked Laura to back down. Instead Laura came to me and told me what happened and I got mad at lets call her Jane. I deleted all her text messages and pictures and her number and wanted nothing to do with her. From this point on her texts stopped being nice to recieve but made me feel like she was a sicko talking me my msn and text. Needless to say Laura backed off out of respect as she said she did not wanna be known as the girl who stole Janes Boyfriend since she later found out that word had already spread that I was seeing Jane. And to this day I hate jane and I dont wanna speak to her cause she spoilt my chances with a really fit bird and now I will never know how things would have turned out with LAURA. Yes Ibelieve in true love waits and is patient but thats all rubbish. If you are in love and move to different parts of the world for five years when you meet the feeligs will have changed so you can loose someone you were meant to be with because you never made a move at the right time. And I knwo some people will be thinking If its meant to be it will be. Well thats not entirely true cause If I was meant to be with say Candice and I commited suicide - no maater how hard anyone or she believes it fate , it will never be. So this simply means my chance with Laura may never come again

Wait, you haven't even told her how you feel. That's the only mistake so far. You have to tell her, provided you do it face to face. Don't mess around with fate, waiting to see if she'll come to you, go to her. If she likes chatting on this okut site whatever it is, then you may be more disappointed then if you just tell her how you feel then follow rajibbd of letting her go and if she comes she will be yours. she may say no being her sisters friend.

Just wait it out a little.. If things get intimate between that guy and her, just start paying attention to other girls but still keep an eye on her. If they argue or something, DONT JUMP IN. Just say something like "dont worry, you'll sort it out." If you really want to make her like you, be supportive even when you dont want to be.

From what you written, I get the idea that you play nice guy with her and all. You should know that most girls would always lay the "we are friends" line on you when you are like that.I am not too sure you can correct the situation but here is my advice for now, give her some space... let her be the one trying to contact you and if she does not, move on with your life. Like someone said before, give her space - lean back. I know this may be difficult for you under the circumstance but if you want a chance at her actually liking and getting attracted to you, you need to give her space. Life does not stop and end with her.You feel you need her. WRONG! what is happening is that you want her badly. If she goes, you will continue living. Have that at the back of your mind. Develop and attitude around that.Sorry, I am a little blunt. I hope you understand what I have said though.

Okay, so, like someone already said, it seems to me like it's more a case of infatuation than love. Then again, no one knows better than you so I think you should just think it through some more and decide for yourself whether or not you love her. If you do decide that you really do love her, don't go and say exactly that, because it will probably scare her off. I wouldn't try and give her your number either, unless she asks for it. If you two still talk online, I would just wait it out and continue on like that, talking to her casually and over time you can both get a little more flirty. Don't push too hard, it might turn out that you two just don't have the right chemistry and there really isn't much you can do about that. To sum it up: Take it slow, don't push, don't let jealousy of her friendship with the other guy get the better of you, and keep an open mind to other girls whom you might share better chemistry with.

Hey I'm a girl here and hope I cud help you. well, about the 'good friend' part, I think thats nt true sinz hes your frend and prob didn't want you to b upset. I think you shud find out what the other guy (the guy she chats with) is like, and how better than you is he. the best way I cud think of is that you should some how go up nd tell her you really like her. be brave sinz ur olda than her-thats y younga gals like olders.anyway, after telling her you like her, you shud improve yourself bout sumthing you are weak at..like eg. being a cool nice guy. you no that sorta thing, not sports or stuff like that. try to be better than that guy that she chats with. crossing muh fingers.-I am here

Its really bad when sum1 takes away your love right away infront of you. But you know its a universal truth that the stronger survives and the rest dies. Am not saying you to be physical stronger. You should just be a challenge than rest of the guyz by raising the chemistry with the women. Try getting out of the friendship zone with her. For that i would suggest you to stay out of contact with her for couple of weeks without even letting her know. Say that you are busy in some kindda work.If she comes to talk to you, you say that you are bg and have to go.Within the time of separation let her know that you are hanging out with sum beautiful galz.It might be your friend or cousin.But when she ask you abt the gal tell her that she is just a friend and tell her how interesting she is.Then after that go back and apoligize for being bg and take her out for a coffee. While having a conversation with her ask abt her love life but not more than once.If she says he's just a friend than damn good u've got the bulls eye. Then start flirting wid' her heavily and raise the chemistry. Flirting wid' a women is the best key to get closer into thier mind and chemistry is suchathing that takes you right inside the heart of a women.So wish you all the best. After couple of weeks come across her as a branded suit with a tag "CAUTION:BEAUTIFUL GALZ PLEASE MAKE SOME DISTANCE YOUR HEART MAY FALL ON MY SUIT".

Okay, so, like someone already said, it seems to me like it's more a case of infatuation than love. Then again, no one knows better than you so I think you should just think it through some more and decide for yourself whether or not you love her.
If you do decide that you really do love her, don't go and say exactly that, because it will probably scare her off. I wouldn't try and give her your number either, unless she asks for it. If you two still talk online, I would just wait it out and continue on like that, talking to her casually and over time you can both get a little more flirty. Don't push too hard, it might turn out that you two just don't have the right chemistry and there really isn't much you can do about that.

To sum it up: Take it slow, don't push, don't let jealousy of her friendship with the other guy get the better of you, and keep an open mind to other girls whom you might share better chemistry with.

woa., i got the same problem with TS. i really hard to make friendship with girl.
i suppose that i am really frigid, but not. cause i still searching someone who can understand me as well

i am in love with nancy from last two years

I Love A Girl But Cant Say Her!

I love nancy from last two years .But I can't express my feelings in front of her .

She is my neighbor .She talks me normally .Recently I invite her for my birthday party but she say no because of her tuition but finally she come.

She is my true love .She know I love her .

Please help me what I do ?

-reply by kamal chaudhary