xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mcparty

-=nk=-next Of Kin Clan Is Recruiting

:P The -=NK=-Nextofkinclan is recruiting. When Medal of Honor Airborne for the PC arrives, we plan on loading it up as soon as possible. Right now we are pretty much COD2 oriented, but plan to expand with MOHA and Crysis and probably even the newest Quake. If you are interested stop by https://www.1and1.com/?affiliate_id=89462 or one of our servers.

Our Clan is a year old in August. We believe every member should be heard and do not believe in censorship (except in extreme cases). The clan may be young in age but our members our mature.

Thanks,

-=NK=-McParty (Who do YOU want notified??)
Edited by mcparty (see edit history)

You have guts for running Airborne, after the demo, i am not going to buy.I am a long time moh player, been playing sinc just a few months after mohaa came out but the airborne demo sucked.Anyways wish you luck my friend =)- John

I wasn't that disappointed in the Demo. I also played the first Medal Of Honor when it came out, Great Game!! At least until the last one. I'm hoping they will have worked some of the bugs out by the time they release. If nothing else, they say they are looking at the 17 or the 19 for the first patch! We'll see what happens!! Until then, I'll probably be sticking with COD and COD2, not wild about the newer Battlefield stuff.Thanks for posting though!! Stop by and do a little killing on our R&G or Sniper sometime!-=NK=-McParty