xisto Community
ravi

How many of you are using Adsense at ur site? Post Comments

BIGGEST SCAM?? If it really is, then why half of the world depends on it man?Well, their Pay Rate is Good. They track all the clicks nicely. What else do ya need.

sorry, its not a scam.there are thousands of people who r making 100's of $s per every month with google ads.you are correct, some other sites are scam, but not google.

If it were a scam, google would not be around, because many people use google, and it would get around, and people would force them to close. I will be adding google ads to my site, when it is more developed.

I here Clicksor pays about the same rate as Google and Google is harder to get accpeted than Clicksor. I dont really use any of them but i dont really think you get paid 100 per month for it cause thats alot!

But Clciksor doesnt terminate your aCCOUNT ... B) They have great spam protection system that you will see "Click Processing page" if u click more often... :P

wow...how does google prevent fraud clicks anyway?

AFAIK,
Google doesnot prevents fraud clciks, but records the words you searched, clciked etc from single IP.

So later when your site seems to get suspected, they check these records and give you a mail saying your account is terminated. B)B)

Wow...there must be millions of google ads in cyberspace....how does google manage to keep them all in track? Anyway, for those with dynamic IP, you could just disconnect from the internet and re-connect again, thus you wil have a new ip. This sounds like a quick get rich scheme...

yep, its true as I have tried it on my site and also I'm a "dynamic IP-ian" hehe..But dont clcik too much ( not more than 5 ) clicks at a time from same IP...