xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkSpike

Just The New One

Hi DarkSpike and welcome to Xisto! I hope you find some topics and subjects that interest you here, and I look forward to reading your posts. Make sure you read the rules, readme and TOS though - you don't want to upset those moderators! Enjoy your time here :P

I am new too. So I would like to find out more about the blocks under my name.The 11 boxes under yours.

Welcome to Xisto DarkSpike. It's pretty easy to not upset us moderators, as long as the rules are followed like rvalksass said. :P Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here as most do. Tell us a little more about yourself though like your interests/hobbies so we can get to know you better.

I am new too. So I would like to find out more about the blocks under my name.The 11 boxes under yours.

Welcome also to you shahrukhmalik3.142. The boxes generally represent your rank post count wise. Although post count isn't really important, it's really the quality of the content in the posts you make.

Okay.And I really appreciate your forums. Quality is available.I, originally, came for a free web host. But now I think that the forums are reason enough to stay.Most people I know aren't interested in computers. And forums in social sites like Facebook and orkut take time to develop.Now this is a fully developed computer-oriented forum (as well as other topics). Nice. :P

Hello DarkSpike and shahrukhmalik3.142 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. I am a little tardy on the greeting, so will spare you the rhetoric about rules and regulation. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17 if you haven't yet. If you are looking for reliable free no-ads hosting, you have come to the right place. The people here are friendly and helpful as well. If you need help, just ask. Someone will either answer you or direct you to the answer.

Perhaps you could both tell us a little more about yourselves. Like where are you? :P

Welcome to Xisto.com to the two members who are new on there forums, and as other members have mention, check out the rules of the forum to make your stay here more enjoyable and with no problems. So enjoy your posting and hosting finally some great toasting :P.

Short but sweet :P Hello darkspace! :D I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :P And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :P ) or just post a topic about it :P Anyways, I hope you have fun! :P I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :P