xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Movie Review - The Simpsons: The Movie Saint Michael Goes Doh For The Simpsons: The Movie

Well I just got back from the watching the Simpson's movie and all I have to say is, "BRING ON THE SEQUEL!!!" I went to the 7:00 show and it was packed, and went I got out the main entrance was pack just to see this movie, and with that being said I already give this movie $100+ opening week/end easy. I believe every Simpson's character from all 18 seasons were part of the Simpson's movie, animation Simpson's style flawless and they have done 3 things never, ever done before since the beginning of one of the best animations of TV history. I don't know what else to say about this movie, if your a Simpson's fan expect anything and everything from the greatest franchise, the creators did great with this and especially the extra hour they put into this story. I know I haven't laugh so long (1.5 hours) who knows how long (Never actually, well at least movie wise). If your a Simpson's fan it is a must see, if only seen a few episodes of this show, still go see it and for those who haven't seen it, well shame on you. Well i guess that is it for this review although it is a bit shocking that it would be just a tad longer, but like I said only a Simpson's fan would understand how bad (it means cool people) this movie is.PREVIEW HINTSAlvin and the Chipmunks starring Jason Lee (SWEETNESS!!)Resident Evil 3: Extinction (saw a poster and a bit shocked)Bumblebee Movie (forgot the name)

Wow I really want to see that movie! I have seen a clip of it when he is whipping the dogs. Rest! Rest! Rest! :P That is so funny. I cannot wait to see it. I am going to see it when all the movie theaters are not so packed. I kind of had some doubts about this movie but I guess I can take that all back now!

PREVIEW HINTS
Alvin and the Chipmunks starring Jason Lee (SWEETNESS!!)

Resident Evil 3: Extinction (saw a poster and a bit shocked)

Bumblebee Movie (forgot the name)

the bumblebee movie wouldn't happen to be a jerry signfeld film called 'BeeMovie' would it?

Hi,Thanks for the review Mike..I am definitely gonna see it now..I might go next week for I am busy this week :PI love the Simpsons and wanna see what they have done to the movie... I have seen the trailers, a shot where Bart is skateboarding naked and later he is in the chapel huggin FLANDERS :PI am so excited ****Shrieks like a teenager****

I saw it the first day it came out and it was pretty good, maybe not as good as SM makes it sounds, but it was worth it. Some really funny scenes all over the movie. You'll be laughing through just about the whole entire movie. What surprised me was when I looked at the credits and saw how many parts the actors played! But it was a good movie and I think everyone should see it, unless you have a bad sense of humor. :P

i think im gonna go see the simpsons movie judging on how good you guys say it is so im counting on you to be truthful. as for those previews i simply cannot wait to see the resident evil 3 movie and i also heard a rumor about a gears of war movie as well as movie based on the game FEAR

I was going to watch this movie but because I couldn't free up some space on my tight schedule I didn't go see it but I most definitely will see it some day no matter here I get the movie from (maybe not the toilet)

I can't wait to see it. Homer is Hillarious, he's the reason I watch the show. He MUST be a Taurus.

It isn't a movie I intend to see any time soon, but what is YOUR opinion on the simpsons movie?I used to watch the television series and would just like to know, was it worth it?

Notice from Plenoptic:
Merged topic. Please use the search feature before posting a new topic.
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

It wasnt that good at all. It had a few laugh out loud moments but overall it was pretty bad. What I think is that they made the story and then figured it was only gonna be about 45 minutes - an hour. So they just added a bunch of stupid jokes to fill in the rest of the time.

Exactly. With the exception that they could get a little dirtier with their jokes. Only have the movie focused on the "plot". I say save your money, and if you really wanna see it, rent it when it comes out on dvd.